Worst Reporter In MMA?

This idiot strikes again at 263. Only "journalist" they had to ask to repeat his rambling questions.

I don't really pay attention to MMA journalists and reporters all that much but John Morgan is an absolute hack, UFC shill, boring ass questions and morbidly obese. He has nothing going for him. Chuck Mindenhall is underrated, he has written some great articles and he looks like Michael Shannon which is kind of cool.

I don't really pay attention to MMA journalists all that much but John Morgan is an absolute hack, UFC shill, boring ass questions and morbidly obese. He has nothing going for him.

John at least can answer a coherent questions. I don't care how he looks.

Other dude is a fucking human shit show.

John at least can answer a coherent questions. I don't care how he looks.

Other dude is a fucking human shit show.
At least he's providing some entertainment for being a mongoloid.

The guy who always gets the first question at the post fight conferences.

Huh, from how bad that guy was at asking questions I thought he was a random fan they let ask questions, same with the Mexican guy after him.

I have no idea who he is but I sure as hell know where his fashion sense is from.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

The worst 'Journalists' are the ones taking part in the UFC rankings system.

I dislike the Schmo. I also hated the pride screaming lady. I guess I hate fun

Whatever happens to that guy with the fucked up hair?

I hear a ton of crap about Ariel Helwani, John Morgan and most people are 50/50 on Schmo but none of those guys holds a candle to this goof.

reporter.png

Every time he asks a question, I cringe.

I'm not sure if he has some disability but he asks question like a dyslexic yoda. Almost every time the fighter or Dana has to ask for clarification. Sometimes his questions are just abruptly ended statements, followed by a pause where the fighter tries to use their critical thinking skills to decode what he was asking.

Who is he?
Who does he work for?
And why is he terrible at his job?
I think he is biased he was basically dissing Vettori at the press and sucking off Diaz and Izzy which a lot of people do but he's a reporter.

Who does this buffoon work for?

Worst as in most annoying? The Schmo
Worst as in they guy who should literally find another line of work? Luke Thomas

IMO, it's Helen Yee, terrible questions and delivery...but she seems to make up for it in a couple of ways. Two to be specific.

Jarl

Back