Worst Reporter In MMA?

Tone

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I hear a ton of crap about Ariel Helwani, John Morgan and most people are 50/50 on Schmo but none of those guys holds a candle to this goof.

reporter.png

Every time he asks a question, I cringe.

I'm not sure if he has some disability but he asks question like a dyslexic yoda. Almost every time the fighter or Dana has to ask for clarification. Sometimes his questions are just abruptly ended statements, followed by a pause where the fighter tries to use their critical thinking skills to decode what he was asking.

Who is he?
Who does he work for?
And why is he terrible at his job?

<Lmaoo>Looks like a respectable and educated journalist to me

Amy Kaplan does a good job of making herself look stupid.

The worst one was this soy voiced Birtish guy always asking School of Self Awareness-type schmaltz questions. Fucking revolting.

But this is a tough race. And I get both sides - there's not a lot of money in MMA, much less MMA media, and interviewing fighters is usually like squeezing blood from a stone, but still - MMA media, in general, are horrendous. You get better takes and superior vocabulary with less self-serving analyses in random YouTube comments.

This is who I thought it was haha, yeah his questions are usually pretty stupid, I don't know how he even got there, he isn't professional whatsoever

He also dressed like a Nascar. 0 professionalism.

i'm ignorant and could probably only name 4 or 5 of them to begin with.

Back