Worst record in MMA?

Perhaps the 2 guys that lost to them are even worse.

Looks like the Eric Green guy who lost to Randy Ronchi never fought again. I suppose that 1 and only fight was all he needed to prove he never had it.

How have we gotten this far without bringing up Scott Blevins? He's 0-17, and never made it out of the 1st round. He's never made it to the 3rd minute of the first round. Plus, he calls out name fighters, says he works for the UFC as a talent scout, and I'm pretty sure Dana White has a restraining order against him. Seriously, he's a blast to follow on facebook.

Definitely Scott Blevins.

if u were 0-5 as an amateur how can u be given a license to fight as a professional?

Who manages Kenneth Allen's career? With zero wins and five losess he fights a 12-0 Jake Ellenberger, how was the fight even sanctioned?

Shannon Ritch
53-76
Rudy Aguilar

IMG_6797.jpg

Shannon is a great guy, he also has a lot of wins. He was there when I won my 4th amateur MMA match, and he congratulated me, I was so happy, he even offered to roll a few times with him (I even made a thread about it here).
Training with a guy with that much experience?
Sadly I had to pass n that opportunity, but we are friends on facebook and he is always happy to answer my questions.
Our favorite fighter is Sakuraba, and since he fought him, he is always happy to talk about him, and I'm always happy to listen.

WAR THE CANNON

Shannon is a great guy, he also has a lot of wins. He was there when I won my 4th amateur MMA match, and he congratulated me, I was so happy, he even offered to roll a few times with him (I even made a thread about it here).
Training with a guy with that much experience?
Sadly I had to pass n that opportunity, but we are friends on facebook and he is always happy to answer my questions.
Our favorite fighter is Sakuraba, and since he fought him, he is always happy to talk about him, and I'm always happy to listen.

WAR THE CANNON

Yeah, he's a nice guy. I've known him for awhile now as well. He used to teach an MmA class to a gym I used to go to.

Yeah, he's a nice guy. I've known him for awhile now as well. He used to teach an MmA class to a gym I used to go to.
That's nice man, you're lucky to have trained with him. Everybody I know who met Shannon had nothing but nice things to say about him.

So it pisses me off to see kids on Sherdog who never step on a ring constantly shit on him because he has a bunch of losses. Most of these fights, he took on a few days notice.

That's nice man, you're lucky to have trained with him. Everybody I know who met Shannon had nothing but nice things to say about him.

So it pisses me off to see kids on Sherdog who never step on a ring constantly shit on him because he has a bunch of losses. Most of these fights, he took on a few days notice.

Same with me man, I got nothing but nice things to say about the guy. He's a good teacher and let me borrow his gloves one time, they were huge but funny stuff haha.

I feel you man, it pisses me off too lol Shannon Ritch comes to fight. I also hate it when they call a fighter can just because he hasn't beaten Brock Lesnar or Chuck Liddell.ni got nothing but respect for fighter that step in the cage.

Back