Worst record in MMA?

TheRealFireman

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I was looking back at Kimbo's old fights for fun and saw he had an amateur fight. That fight was against Jay Ellis who I'd never heard of but KO'd Kimbo in 24 seconds (170lb fighter btw lol). Thought he might be good but his record is 12-56 is this the worst pro fight record?

just before the debate kicks off, BJ Penn's record is pretty good. no fucking around and cussing him for god's sake.

Bob_Sapp.jpg

Kenneth Allen takes the cake. Randy Ronchi is probably the second worst.

Good for Ronchi, still getting in there after opening up with 15 straight losses and getting a win... Can't say he doesn't have perseverance.

Ok lets take out the guys with 1 or 0 wins because lets be honest if you can't win more then once then you may want to think about a career change. Jay has 56 loses 72% loss percentage

Valentijn Overeem is probably up there. Jason Guida too.

Ok lets take out the guys with 1 or 0 wins because lets be honest if you can't win more then once then you may want to think about a career change. Jay has 56 loses 72% loss percentage

Fighters with the most losses:

Shannon Ritch 76
Bryan Robinson 67
Dennis Reed 59
Jay Ellis 55
Johnathan Ivey 50
Bruce Johnson 50
Travis Fulton 49
Paul Jenkins 48
Shawn Nolan 46
Ted Worthington 45

How have we gotten this far without bringing up Scott Blevins? He's 0-17, and never made it out of the 1st round. He's never made it to the 3rd minute of the first round. Plus, he calls out name fighters, says he works for the UFC as a talent scout, and I'm pretty sure Dana White has a restraining order against him. Seriously, he's a blast to follow on facebook.

oh fuck off, he's good, has some top wins. context. bro. context.
Well from 1999-2001, yeah.

Regardless, the thread is not about a fighter's skills but rather their record, and 32-35 is pretty freaking bad.

Back