Worst possible outcome of DC/Jones?

What do you think is the worst possible outcome of tonight's fight? For me, it's a controversial decision. I'm pulling for Jones to win, but I'd rather see him lose decisively than win a controversial decision followed up by the inevitable immediate rematch. Second place for me is probably a loss due to a catastrophic injury, ala Silva/Weidman II. I don't want to see either guy get injured, but on the other hand at least there'd be a clear winner.

People seem to feel really strongly about this one. Do you want to see your guy win no matter what, or is it more important to you to see a decisive winner?

Anything that leads to an immediate rematch. Should DC win, Jones will get another shot but Gus or Rumble winner deserve the next shot and Jones can be next. Ditto Cormier should he lose a close or controversial decision.

early rd one stoppage...i want to see at least 4 round of chaos dammit

Some sort of controversy. Any sort of controversy and the shit will hit the fan on sherdog and never stop.

I think Jones winning in any fashion will be worst than the fight ending in a NC. I mean, honestly, a Jones win will make it so that I, and more than a few others, will want to try and give ourselves a moratorium on being MMA followers altogether.

TKO via injury (condit v woodley), or NC/DQ via illegal blow (noons v cruckshank)

5 round black version of MacDonald vs Ellenberger.

A draw. Imagine all this bullshit going on for another 6 months before they fight again.

Jones winning would be the worst possible. Or a freak injury before anything really happens.

Eye poke point taken from Jones and fight ending in a draw

Loss by DQ or DC beating Jon by wall and stalling him for 25 minutes.

Any type of judging/reffing error like a bad decision or an early stoppage or something would be the worst imo.
For sure. I just want to see a good fight with a nice clean finish or, failing that, five rounds of all-out war.

I just want the fight to be entertaining. A close split decision might cause a rematch but at least the match will be absurdly entertaining. I'm hoping DC dominates it personally. That to me is the best outcome.

Definitely an Anderson/Weidman II injury. That would be the absolutely worst outcome. Or a real controversial decision. I'm really hoping for a finish or a clear cut victory for either man. Preferable Jones, lol.

Back