Crime Worst Political Figures of 2018-2019

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I originally chose the "Opinion" tag, but decided to go with "Crime" since the willful lying, well-poisoning, norm-breaking, corruption-enabling, democracy-destroying, and bad faith policy making by some of the current politicians in the United States is the stuff of the worst possible criminals.

What politicians do you think are the worst human beings, are passing the worst policies, or are engaging in the most reprehensible conduct?

My list:

25. Mike Pence - moron
24. Mike Enzi - corrupt
23. Rep. Louie Gohmert - moron
22. Sen. Chuck Grassley - partisan
21. Sen. Chuck Schumer - corrupt
20. Rep. Kevin McCarthy - partisan / gimp

19. Sen. Susan Collins - liar / charlatan
18. Rep. Ron Johnson - partisan / moron
18. Sen. Joe Manchin - charlatan / corrupt
17. Sen. Roy Blunt - partisan / absentee
16. Sen. Bill Cassidy - charlatan / partisan
15. Sen. John Cornyn - corrupt / partisan
14. Rep. Steve King - racist / racist
13. Sen. Rafael Cruz - charlatan / serial killer
12. Rep. Devin Nunes - partisan / gimp
11. Sen. Marco Rubio - partisan / gimp
10. Gov. Brian Kemp - corrupt / racist

9. Sen. Rand Paul - charlatan / charlatan
8. Rep. Jim Jordan - partisan / moron
7. Gov. Ron DeSantis - gimp / panderer
6. Pres. Donald Trump - moron / moron

5. Sen. Lindsey Graham - debutante / gimp
4. Sen. Tom Cotton - liar / partisan
3. Sen. Rick Scott - corrupt / panderer
2. Fmr. Gov. Scott Walker - corrupt / partisan
1. Sen. Mitch McConnell - corrupt / evil / no soul / too much skin

@Fawlty inspired by you calling Rand Paul fucky.

Last edited:
Rashida Tlaib

Maxine "you push back on them in public" Waters

On a positive not Larry Hogan is a republican governor in deep blue maryland and has a fucking mind blowing 77% approval rating. I wonder if he will make a presidential run in 2024

I'll start with the the worst:

1. Barrack Hussein Obama
2. Nancy Pelosi
3. Chuck Schumer
4. Pocahontas

I really like the increasing font size. Made it feel like you were screaming like a lunatic at the end.

Also, what is the difference between 'moron' and 'moron/moron' ? Explain to me since I'm a moron (possibly double moron)

Trump, Jordan, Nunes, Graham, McConnell, Matt something from FL, Pence, the R woman who stutters like she's getting Parkinson's or something, some R's from TX.

I really like the increasing font size. Made it feel like you were screaming like a lunatic at the end.

Also, what is the difference between 'moron' and 'moron/moron' ? Explain to me since I'm a moron (possibly double moron)

Didn't feel like the first few were worthy of two descriptor labels.

Or you can take it to mean they are twice as stupid. That works too.

Honestly you can never have too much skin.

That was pretty much the punchline when God put genitals on people. "Nothing left on the cutting room floor," he chuckled.

Doesnt see Nancy Pelosi on the list let alone at the top...notices its Trotsky's list...

/giggles

<{ByeHomer}>

On a positive not Larry Hogan is a republican governor in deep blue maryland and has a fucking mind blowing 77% approval rating. I wonder if he will make a presidential run in 2024

I voted for him. He’s doing a good job and doesn’t act like an attention seeking imbecile. It’s nice having an adult governor, especially in today’s climate.

He won’t do well on a national stage because he is conservative, but not a loudmouth. The base will find him to be boring, like Kasich.

1. Nunes: corrupt in his state, and corrupt in his protection of Trump at all costs.
2. Hunter: corrupt, and the guy is even willing to throw his woman under the bus to save himself

That's not uncommon. Republican governors often garner good approval ratings and continued electoral support in traditionally blue states. There are plenty in the Northeast (Charlie Baker, MA; Phil Scott, VH; Chris Sununu, NH). Almost like Democrat voters aren't nearly as irrationally partisan as their counterparts.

Z7iBhVr.jpg

I’m sure this won’t turn into a partisan hack thread

1. Donald Trump- Serial liar, thin skinned, incompetent, corrupt, hypocrite
2. The entire North Carolina GOP- Sore losers, corrupt, cheaters, liars
3. Scott Walker- Corrupt, sore loser, slave to the Koch brothers and Mercers, tried to destroy public unions
4. Mitch McConnell- corrupt, steals SC vacancies, hypocrite, do nothing

Back