Worst Off-Topic Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders are garbage with the worst owner and worst GM in the history of sports. Oh wait they are the same person. Al Davis makes Matt Millen look like a great GM.

Raiders are garbage with the worst owner and worst GM in the history of sports. Oh wait they are the same person. Al Davis makes Matt Millen look like a great GM.

Ralph Wilson is closing in on Al Davis IMO....

Ok, this will be over soon so I diceded to vote. My vote goes to Matt.

I made a simple test to see who is the best negative and who is the most positive mod, turns out Matt is both at the same time. A little too extreme. He made some serious lulzies and then he is not in my friends list after all, so I have no moral dilemma to give him negative too.

Watch out he has a potential terroristic skill, due to all that extremity.

Ok, this will be over soon so I diceded to vote. My vote goes to Matt.

I made a simple test to see who is the best negative and who is the most positive mod, turns out Matt is both at the same time. A little too extreme. He made some serious lulzies and then he is not in my friends list after all, so I have no moral dilemma to give him negative too.

Watch out he has a potential terroristic skill, due to all that extremity.

Well, it was certainly worth the wait. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we were on the collective edge of our seat waiting for your vote, and this post lived up to and exceeded all the hype. Excellent job, as always, zx.

I don't know who most of these chumps are, and I suspect they feel the same way.

Never wanted that worthless shit team to come here in the first place and glad they got booted back to that shithole up north.

worthless shit team lol. youre so fucking full of shit its laughable.

please do tell us who youre football team is?

Raider fans rank just below pedos imo.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly. Al Davis is the worst figure in sports outside of maybe Don King.

al davis is a senile old fuck that needs to hang them up, but maybe you should take a look back in history and see what al davis did when he came to the raiders.

Ginger McSnitchy catching up, can he take the lead before this chat thread gets deleted?

the suspense…………..i hope it lasts.

you got beat up at a raider game huh?

Actually wore a red shirt in the middle of the black hole once. Was expecting shit for it but the raiders were losing so bad everyone was just crying into their beer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Damnit, i will not have pleasant sleep tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back