Movies Worst movies you've seen in 2019

okay, still need to watch Verotika (waiting to do it w/ a group of friends), but after last night i now have a solidified top three worst films of 2019:

960x0.jpg

share-main.jpg

loqueesha.jpg

& yes, all three of these movies are worse than The Fanatic

Not 2019. (I think it was 2012 or 2013) but I was watching Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter while bored on this lockdown and its got to be up there with some of the terrible movies. Very bad

Once upon a time in Hollywood , fuck i love Tarantino but that movie was a boring ass piece of garbage. The last scene didnt make up for any of that shitty dialogue or action.

The house with the clock in its walls, boring and dumb. Couldnt wait to leave the theatre.

Monster trucks ... Its monsters in trucks. And bad acting and slow plot.

Just gave the man from earth the holcene a rewatch and what a travesty that was to one of the greatest dialogue, driven movies ever.

That Ryan Reynolds movie, 6 underground or underground 6 or something like that.

I can enjoy a good popcorn movie but this thing was so stupid I could only get maybe 30 minutes in before just turning it off.

I made it through maybe 15 minutes of that shit show before I turned it off. Just an obnoxiously bad movie.

Back