Movies Worst movies you've seen in 2019

I don't understand so many people in the 'Berry thinks it's a masterpiece. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

giphy.gif
Looks awful from the trailer, and I know you are a movie connoisseur so I trust your judgment,

Some people are conflating most disappointing with worst.

I generally stay away from movies that are unanimously panned. So movies like Fanatic or Cats I will not watch. Glass, is in the disappointing category because I really liked both Unbreakable and Split, while Glass was not near the same level as the previous two, it's nowhere near the worst.

The worst movie with a big budget that I've seen in 2019 is 6 Underground. I was ready to accept a poorly acted paper thin story movie as long as it has decent action, so my expectation was not high to start, unfortunately what I got was hot garbage. Sure stuff is happening on screen, but they were messy and boring, not even Ryan Reynolds's charm could save this movie.

Fanatic (have no clue why I watched it when I knew it was bad)

Honorable mention of disappointment to Godzilla, enjoyed the monster battles but it had one of the worst character decisions of all time which turned said character into one that I hated for the rest of the movie. I had the hardest time investing my interest into the movie after that dumbass decision which was the main plot point of the movie.

Had high hopes for Ari Aster but now I'm not so sure after Midsommar. Hereditary ranks as one of my all-time favorite horror films. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Hopefully its a lot better than Midsommar. Hey what is your opinion on Rosemary's Baby? have you see this horror movie?.

1.2/10 on IMDb <45>... this should be a real horror movie... haven't seen it tough.
Managed 1:11 into the trailer before I turned it off... dreadful!
it was an infuriating piece of trash & i would never recommend it to a single soul. unlike The Fanatic, which other’s have mentioned here plenty of times, Loqueesha has zero qualities to it that make it an enjoyable viewing experience. The Fanatic did make me feel pity for John Travolta, but at least there were some totally whacky moments throughout to keep it kiiiinda fun. at least while watching it w/ some friends to laugh at the movie w/

That Ryan Reynolds movie, 6 underground or underground 6 or something like that.

I can enjoy a good popcorn movie but this thing was so stupid I could only get maybe 30 minutes in before just turning it off.

Same here, I watched about 15 minutes of it and then didnt bother to even watch it again. I am a fan of his but that movie is like one of those shitty Fast and Furious movies.

Midsommar
Avengers: Endgame
The Rise of Skywalker
Parasite

Midsommer and Parasite does it for me. Midsommer is #1 though since it was in english. The other movie I mainly didnt like cause i had no idea wtf was going on and didnt want to read subtitles.

The Haunting of Sharon Tate, absoutley horrific, awful movie, I couldn't believe how bad it actually was. 0/10 and even thats being kind

so I was just randomly looking for a new horror movie that I haven't seen, something different, and came across this.. watched it for about 35 minutes and had to quit, couldn't go longer than about 35-38 minutes. Awful. Almost thought its supposed to be a prank, thats how bad it was lol.

A 0/10 is being kind.

Must be a special kind of bad.

I've got a pair of mates who are proper snobby 'movie conoisseurs' and will not watch any film that isn't critically acclaimed, or made by someone who has previously made critically acclaimed movies.

They were scoffing at 'The Fanatic' on the weekend, asking if I'd seen it as it's supposed to be "the worst film ever".

I found it hard to explain to them that while it's a shit film, very shit in fact, it's not the worst film I've ever seen. Because I don't only watch acclaimed movies. If they were to change their mindset to 'not expect every movie has to be a serious, chin-stroking contemplative experience' then they'd also see worse movies than 'The Fanatic'.

Why's everyone hating on Loqueesha? Looks like a decent watch.

<28>

The movie had terrible pacing and way too long. Had a hardest time staying awake towards the end. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

giphy.gif
It was way too long, it felt like it would never end, its supposed to be a little over 2 hours, but I say its P4P longest movie in history, it just seems to never ever end, felt like it was 6 hours long

Back