Worst MMA Journalists and MMA Podcasts?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Who do you think are the worst MMA journalists/writers out there, and which is the worst MMA-themed Podcast?

My opinion worst mma journalist/writers are: Damon martin, Jeremy Botter

Worst mma-themed podcast: Heavy Hands with Connor Ruebusch and Patrick Wymann, Fighter and the Kid, Fight Society with Damon Martin.

All MMA journalists are extreme leftist pussies or extreme right incest creations.

That crap with Ben Folkes and all the gimmicks. Sherdog stuff used to be awful so I stopped listening, They have since fired everyone except Jordan Breen who was the worst to begin with so I haven't gone near that. I listened to the Front Row Brian Podcast once or twice and it just sounded like pathetic forum neckbeards. Chael Sonnen's Podcast is also diabolical, he has a commercial interlude every five minutes talking about how he personally uses Krusty-brand pregnancy test kits every day and swears by them.

There are a lot of good podcasts though, but this isn't the thread to talk about them.

Rogan podcast is the worst, and Luke Thomas is the worst journalist. Luke is so opinionated and talks over everyone, not even Cruz, Conor, Cody, Bisping, and other big talkers would last 5 seconds with him in a debate. He loves the sound of his own voice. Can't get a word in

ariel2.jpg

Rogan podcast is the worst, and Luke Thomas is the worst journalist. Luke is so opinionated and talks over everyone, not even Cruz, Conor, Cody, Bisping, and other big talkers would last 5 seconds with him in a debate. He loves the sound of his own voice. Can't get a word in
Haha, someone actually got who I was talking about. Is Luke that opinionated journalist who was on Kennedy's side when he complained about being forced to shower in front of the USADA collector>

Haha, someone actually got who I was talking about. Is Luke that opinionated journalist who was on Kennedy's side when he complained about being forced to shower in front of the USADA collector>

Yea, but that's kinda fucked up tho

Who do you think are the worst MMA journalists/writers out there, and which is the worst MMA-themed Podcast?

My opinion worst mma journalist/writers are: Damon martin, Jeremy Botter

Worst mma-themed podcast: Heavy Hands with Connor Ruebusch and Patrick Wymann, Fighter and the Kid, Fight Society with Damon Martin.

Heavy Hands is the shit. Every other show is about the politics of MMA and people who know nothing talking about drawing power.

They're all terrible except the CME, and even that's still on notice for devoting an entire podcast to crying for Ariel Helwani.

Back