Worst Injury you've had (Fighting or not)

I was slicing meat on a deli meat slicer....you know the ones with the big round rotating blade...anyway, the handle was small so my index finger was pointing out and not on the handle. As I went down to cut I looked up and the blade hit my finger dead in the middle. It didn't cut it off...but rather split it right down the middle. I remember the doctor sewing my fingernail back together right in the middle. This is a true story.

I was blocking the def end on a run play and some fat guy rolled on my leg while i was entended, I didnt even see it coming it dislocated my knee and lodged a piece of broken bone between my knee cap and knee joint. I had to wait a fuckin month and a half before surgery.Thank God for vicodins and green weed.
Before my surgery i strapped on on knee brace and went and checked out the KITC in Mt. Pleasent MI. I went with a couple buddies of mine it was cool as hell. We got to meet Ken shamrock and a bunch of the lions den, Mark Coleman, Mark Kerr. My buddy was all coked up and start giving mark coleman some shit. He said you didnt wanna fight Fujita when he called you out. Coleman goes "bullshit he dont wanna fight me". I asked coleman who he is gonna fight next. He looks over at shamrock and hopefully him. My buddy and coleman exchange a few more pleasentries and we go over to where shamrock was signing autographs. We let him know that Coleman was calling him out. he ingores us. so we asked him what happened in the fujita fight? He starts looking pissed. I asked him who he was gonna fight next. He gives the whoever they put in front of me call. My buddy asked him why he quit in the Fujita fight. Every thing got kind of tense

and i thought shit i am here on a gimp knee with my coked up friend who is pissing off Ken Shamrock.

When I was 13 i had my foot caught in the wheel of a motor bike when I was doublbing with my uncle.

Lucky he was going slow... 7 stitches i had!

:(

Back