Worst footwork you have ever seen?

Anyone for Lombard v. Boetsch? Lombard barely moved in that fight, completely flat footed.

hard to remember bad footwork.... I try not to remember those kind of things.

best footwork tho: Cruz, machida, silva

def nick on condit - totally unable to deal with a new situation terrible

bisping circling to hendo's right obv wasnt a good plan and was said ahead of time by rogan

hughes against bj 3 - jesus wants you to circle away

Anyone for Lombard v. Boetsch? Lombard barely moved in that fight, completely flat footed.

Have you ever seen him on the mitts? He screams at his pad men if they move.

Might explain why he can only beat low level strikers.

I LOL everytime the cute little MMA fans prove they dont know the difference between footwork and movement.

The lack of striking knowledge from MMA fans is shocking.

care to enlighten us?

footwork = putting your body in position to do the most damage to your opponent where your opponent can do the least damage to you. Anderson is the master of this.

movement = moving around the cage, cutting angles, staying active, to make your opponent not be able to anticipate your position ala Gustufsson, Cruz, Frankie ect.

Nick Diaz and Lombard both have great footwork, but terrible lateral movement.

Seriously, sometime watch Diaz or Lombard quickly scoot their front foot in a half-step motion toward their opponent when they are just out of range. The way they move their feet is very high level, which is why both land a very high percentage of punches standing. All the times Diaz has been put on his ass when from close range when he was in the pocket swinging where footwork holds no meaning.

Travis Browne has good movement, but unimpressive footwork.

Misses most of his punches, but when he does connect, its from on unexpected angle or position and puts the guy out.

The two are not interchangeable. Its just laughable reading SD talk about "footwork".

The worst footwork would be guys like: Beltran, Jardine, Leonard Garcia, Leben,, ect

long-toe-nails-450x279.jpg

Koji Oishi in the fight against Nick Diaz had some weird footwork going on.

Thiago Silva in the Gustafsson fight. And brock lesnars cartwheels

Sotiropolous didn't look too great in his last fight.

not the worst but Travis Browne looked horrible when he was trying to do his Cruz footwork, even if he did have a bung leg.

Cruz even though very effective, looks extremely annoying.
Browne's impression was even more so, also very awkward.

No offence, but I laughed at you saying that and rocking the Forrest avatar. You can't tell me he's improved more than Bader, and he could be mentioned for having bad footwork too.

Forrest made alot more improvements then Bader

Against Evans,Forrest showed alot more improvements in his striking then Bader EVER has.

It's still kinda sloppy,but compared to where it was,it did get better

Bader's striking on the other hand has always been the same

Back