Worst footwork you have ever seen?

Not the worst but Ben Hendersons footwork isn't all that. It's gotten him tripped up and dropped at times it shouldn't have.

Chris Leben and Diego Sanchez will teach you how to square up completely before you ever throw anything.

Evan Tanner and Rich Franklin were the best in the world at the time and they spent a whole match crossing their feet and throwing themselves off balance.

The striking in this sport has come a LONG way.

Chris Leben and Diego Sanchez will teach you how to square up completely before you ever throw anything.

It worked pretty damn well for Leben for quite a while. Who needs footwork if you have a cinderblock for a head :icon_chee

Nick and Nate don't have very great footwork haha. They do manage to get the job done most of the time.

As I recall, Brock Lesnar would occasionally look like a squaredancing lumberjack when he was trying to punch someone.

Thiago Silva, Thiago Alves.

Straight back into the fence, always.

Jared "Wobble" Hamman

That guy is a beast! His chin is epic and I was rooting for him hardcore after seeing how epic his wobble was. That guy really has nothing to offer to the UFC, but I did find him exciting.

Thiago Silva has terrible footwork, very similar to Big Nog's......they just plod forward like trolls.

Bader hasn't looked very good at all to me i the UFC. Hasn't really been improving either from what Ive seen.

No offence, but I laughed at you saying that and rocking the Forrest avatar. You can't tell me he's improved more than Bader, and he could be mentioned for having bad footwork too.

7.gif

Back