Worst footwork you have ever seen?

sacblues

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just re-watched Jones/Bader. Bader's footwork looks like he's drunk and wearing a 50 lb backpack. Also, the whole fight against Machida was pretty hard to watch. Anybody have any other really bad footwork moments?

Steve Cantwell in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the Riki Fukuda fight. He looked pretty good in the first, but he just stopped moving completely in the 2nd and 3rd.

Just re-watched Jones/Bader. Bader's footwork looks like he's drunk and wearing a 50 lb backpack. Also, the whole fight against Machida was pretty hard to watch. Anybody have any other really bad footwork moments?

Wutter you talking about?!?!! Bader looked like Frankie Edgar out there :icon_lol:

Bader hasn't looked very good at all to me i the UFC. Hasn't really been improving either from what Ive seen.

I would say Nick and Nate Diaz but they dont really have any footwork to speak of.

Probably a HW fight where someone gassed, too many to lists.

Jimy Hettes vs. Marcus Brimage I believe.

Dave Herman vs Big Nog...there were several times in that fight that he just stood flat footed without moving at all

Worst footwork would have to come from one of the early UFCs when many fighters had only one style and for some of them it wasn't in the standup.

Bader actually utilized good foot work against Rampage(obviously it was "That" Rampage but still)

Browne vs Bigfoot. even before he completely fucked his knee up or whatever it was.

Back