Worst decision of all time?

horrendous decision but not the worst. i can think of a few that were worse. gomi/sanchez, garcia/phan, garcia/zombie, and don't forget bisping/hamill

horrendous decision but not the worst. i can think of a few that were worse. gomi/sanchez, garcia/phan, garcia/zombie, and don't forget bisping/hamill

You know i watched Bisping/Hamill quite recently and it was nowhere near as bad as this. People just really wanted Bisping to lose that fight, Sanchez did nothing to win except have a couple of flurries consisting of missed punches and kicks toward the end of the rounds. He has winning bullshit decisions down to a science.

at least you can give one round for Bisping and Diego (in the Gomi fight) to make it closer.

Shogun/Machida 1 was pretty terrible.

And Nick Ring vs. that Asian dude, can't think of his name. That was a blatant robbery.

Also the obvious ones - KZ/Garcia etc.

Shogun/Machida 1 was pretty terrible.

And Nick Ring vs. that Asian dude, can't think of his name. That was a blatant robbery.

Also the obvious ones - KZ/Garcia etc.

Ring/Fukuda was pretty bad but not as bad as Noons/Couture. It didn't make any sense at all.

Almost fell off the couch when I heard it...That decision was horrendous and the judges should be banned from MMA! I have watched MMA for years and that was one of the worst I've seen!! Hope the UFC schedules their next fights based on the "real" results and push Ross ahead anyways?!?!

Fucking judges are a disgrace to humanity. Worst decision I've ever seen. I was actually joking to myself during round 3 saying I'm done with this sport if Diego gets the decision. Jesus. What crap. Why bother.

this wasn't even Diego's worst decision. have we forgotten the kampmann travesty so soon?

But at least he gave us a reason in that fight to think he maybe sorta almost possible shoulda coulda woulda had a decision go his way.

This one.. not at all.

also forgot about lyoto/rampage. jesus. that one sucked.

You know it's bad when the 'winner' is completely shocked that he won.

But Diego didn't even deserve a 29-28, let alone the 30-27.

I feel very sorry for those people who put their money on pearson.u guys got screwd big time!

Phan-Garcia I and Sanchez-Kampann are the 2 off the top of my head that I believe are the worst decisions. I would certainly put Sanchez-Pearson as one of the biggest robberies ever. Disgraceful judging.

This is a hometown decision.

Pearson got screwed.

gotta be the worst decision right now for me

Back