Worst decision of all time?

The only decision that I have seen in MMA that might be worse is KJ Noons vs. Ryan Couture.

Very close in my opinion, Phan/Garcia and Machida/Davis also come to mind. I would put this second after Diaz/Condit.

Machida/Davis? Are you trying to troll us or are you simply a Lyoto nuthugger? :icon_neut

Also, Pearson/Diego was a complete joke, I've been watching MMA for 10 years, I had no favorite going into this fight, I almost never straight-up call roberry but today I am.
Hopefully Dana can do something for Ross....

In the UFC, I don't think there has been a worse call. It's been a long time since I saw it, but ninja/Rampage in Pride was just as bad as this if not worse.

This is slightly worse than the Gomi fight, I literally almost created a thread in between the end of the fight and the decision saying "okay, so just we're clear, there is no way he won right.." I honestly felt like I was being punked when Buffer was reading the decisions.

wasn't even close to being the worst decision ever(very bad one though), even kampmann-sachez was worse imo.

No way. Rewatched that fight, Diego did way more.

Not saying that THAT wasn't a robbery, it was, but tonight's was one of the worse I've seen.

Maybe I should rewatched!

In the UFC, I don't think there has been a worse call. It's been a long time since I saw it, but ninja/Rampage in Pride was just as bad as this if not worse.

Yea. I'd argue that this may be worse, given the clear judging criteria. But great comparison.

All I can say is I called it. I said Diego either gets beat up and loses or gets beat up and wins a SD. The judges are so fucking dumb it's unbelievable.

The most current example is always the most flagrant in everyone's eyes, it seems. lol

are you serious?

this is nothing new to MMA judges, they are known to F up any decisions. If you still actually take decision wins seriously, you are fooling yourself.

30-27's the wrong way around are fairly rare. It's not like you can make a decent argument for a close fight, Diego ate shots and missed in all rounds, and didn't hurt Ross. No TD's...really nothing much to make it close.

The most current example is always the most flagrant in everyone's eyes, it seems. lol

obviously there r fights the people overreact to. where a guy probably should have won and didn't. there is no probably in this equation. it was clear as day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back