Worst decision of all time?

It was bad but your trolling with the Diaz Condit comment. That was a close fight.

Ya you're right. I'd say JDS should have won the decision against Cain in the second fight, too. Terrible decision

Damn decisions wins, really just fooling yourself if you take them seriously, eh?

are you serious?

this is nothing new to MMA judges, they are known to F up close decisions. If you still actually take decision wins seriously, you are fooling yourself.

Yes you are right, but this wasn't close....was blatantly obvious

Its official: diego made a pact with the devil to win decisions for the price of his remaining brain cells.

You talking about Diego Sanchez' fight?
Diego should retire after one more fight

this wasn't even Diego's worst decision. have we forgotten the kampmann travesty so soon?

Yeah, this. This was probably a bad decision, but the Kampmann one was laughable/absurd.

wasn't even close to being the worst decision ever(very bad one though), even kampmann-sachez was worse imo.

Damn decisions wins, really just fooling yourself if you take them seriously, eh?

You're right, that second Cain JDS fight was bullshit. If it had gone a few more rounds and Junior had been killed then maybe, MAYBE I'd agree Cain won. Maybe.

Sanchez was petty theft. Dollaway/Boestch was armed robbery.

Sanchez has gotten so lucky with the decisions. IF his recent matches were judged fairly he would have been kicked out of the UFC a long time ago. Out of his last 9 fights, he has basically 'lost' 8 of them (according to most mma judging).

163.gif

The judge that marked 30-27 Sanchez should be forced to spend 5 minutes in the cage with Pearson. MMA judges have officially eclipsed boxing judges in consistently bad decisions.

Gus vs Jones was just as bad IMO.

The Kampmann fight, which I thought Kampmann won, was a closer fight than this.

I watch Lewis vs Holyfield 1 LIVE.

I've also seen many a robbery. This one is up there /(in there), with the worse.

There's no logical argument to win any 1 of the rds, let a lot all 3.

This is an actual "robbery", sherdog.

Back