Worst decision of all time?

jaquis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very close in my opinion, Phan/Garcia and Machida/Davis also come to mind. I would put this second after Diaz/Condit.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13850-1385051640-37.gif

damn robberies..

Last edited:
in the 5 yrs ive been watching nothing is close to it

Damn... Phan/Garcia was awful I forgot about that.

But this was worse

I instantly thought of the opposite of Diaz v. Condit when it was over. I think Carlos was having flashbacks in the front row.

are you serious?

this is nothing new to MMA judges, they are known to F up any decisions. If you still actually take decision wins seriously, you are fooling yourself.

Last edited:
I was more pissed about Machida/Shogun 1 and Hammil/Bisping, but that's because I like Hamill and Shogun.

Even then, this is the worst robbery I've ever seen

this wasn't even Diego's worst decision. have we forgotten the kampmann travesty so soon?

So for you Davis/Machida is worse than Shogun/Machida 1.... hum okk.......On Diego's record Gomi and Kampmann decisions were way worse IMO

this wasn't even Diego's worst decision. have we forgotten the kampmann travesty so soon?

The Kampmann fight, which I thought Kampmann won, was a closer fight than this.

Diaz should have gotten the decision against Condit if Sanchez got the decision over Pearson.

Dear Lord here we go. Condit 3,4,5. There is zero bearing comparing that decision to this one

are you serious?

this is nothing new to MMA judges, they are known to F up close decisions. If you still actually take decision wins seriously, you are fooling yourself.

Ya you're right, Nick Diaz should only have one loss.

I scored all three for Ross, but at the same time.. Ross should have made an effort to finish more. He was sticking and moving, but if he touched Diego once, he'd back away. He was walking backwards the whole fight so the damage needs to be a little more dramatic sometimes.

Again, I had Ross winning, but it looked like he had Diego out-classed and could have tried more to win more impressively.

Can't remember anything like that. A true robbery if I ever saw one. If I had bet a whole bunch of money on it and the fight ended, I would have been paying for everyone's drinks at the bar and spit out mine when the decision was called.

I went for a slash for the decision as i thought it was a mute point.
Christ on a bike....and I thought Gomi had it rough.....

Ya you're right, Nick Diaz should only have one loss.

Ya you're right. I'd say JDS should have won the decision against Cain in the second fight, too. Terrible decision

This was ridiculous. Like wtf? I wish UFC used fight metrics or compubox numbers like boxing. Complete bull shit.

Back