Worst decision ever - new canidate

Sanchez vs Pearson was much worse. It should have been 30-27 Pearson easy, but judges gave 30-27 both ways, and Diego 29-28

These were probably worse too, these always come to mind
Garcia vs Zombie
Garcia vs Phan
Sanchez vs Gomi
Sanchez vs Kampmann
Yeah, I though Bisping lost too, but it's not the posterboy for robberies for me.

was a frustrating fight to watch. eye pokes were the most effective strikes. very little attempts at damage particularly from rory who could control the distance.

I agree it was a shitty decision.
But to be fair, i find PFL very generous with the way they count effective strike : as long as you touch your opponent it counts, even if it's blocked by the hand/arms. Am i the only one to think that?

Lol, watch the UFC stats of a fight and then the real fight, they do the same fucking thing.

Two former UFC fighters fought last night, Rory Macdonald vs Gleison Tibau. Tibau won a split decision in what could arguably be the worst MMA decision in several years. MacDonald outstruck Tibau 81-32 in total strikes landed. MacDonald had an edge in leg strikes at 31-2, he also outpunched Tibau 48-30 in total arm strikes landed. MacDonald also landed the only takedown in the fight.

This ranks up there with Bisping vs Hamill as one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. Anyone else witness this?

MacDonald pitched a 3-0 shutout and got robbed.

I watched all of these fights and agree they are all robberies. The Garcia vs Phan was a shocker for sure; Phan won every round and lost. The same thing happened in the fight last night to Rory....hard to understand.
holy shit I forgot about Garcia and Phan yea that was bad

Two former UFC fighters fought last night, Rory Macdonald vs Gleison Tibau. Tibau won a split decision in what could arguably be the worst MMA decision in several years. MacDonald outstruck Tibau 81-32 in total strikes landed. MacDonald had an edge in leg strikes at 31-2, he also outpunched Tibau 48-30 in total arm strikes landed. MacDonald also landed the only takedown in the fight.

This ranks up there with Bisping vs Hamill as one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. Anyone else witness this?
I haven't watched but if numbers accurate-
???????
???????

What was the look on Rorys face / body language ?

Did Rory take any significant damage ?

I think Shogun vs machida might be the worst I've seen just because it was clear Shogun won 4-1 and it was a title fight

Tibau is the king of winning split decision

He’s won 6 split decisions and only lost 2

Not even close. GSP 1-3-5.
Hendricks won , at least , 4 rounds. One of the biggest jokes ever seen. Only PPV msin event where I saw all dozen( ish) fighters in attendance shake their head ( in dis belief)together when scores were announced.

Dana White congratulated Riggs corner men when entering cage. I'll never forget it.

Hendricks won , at least , 4 rounds. One of the biggest jokes ever seen. Only PPV msin event where I saw all dozen( ish) fighters in attendance shake their head ( in dis belief)together when scores were announced.

Dana White congratulated Riggs corner men when entering cage. I'll never forget it.

4 rounds lol, you're crazy! Come off it bro!

4 rounds lol, you're crazy! Come off it bro!
50- 45, 49- 46.... whatever.

Damage alone ( lol- and not just 1-2 rounds) made that fight a one sided beatdown.

You can't get points for sticking a finger or an innocuous toe into the belly( belly tickle) ..... lol, I guess u can.

Gsp left town after that..... dont blame him( actually i do..meowwww) and speaks volumes.

That's thee goat ?

Lol- oh, hell no

I didn't watch. The numbers certainly make it sound pretty bad. Did Rory get wobbled/dropped in a round that he was otherwise winning?
He also forgot to mention Rory had three called eyepokes and didnt engage for most of the fight while Tibau came forward constantly and landed the harder shots. Really could have gone either way. Glad for Tibau.

For instance, the only sub attempt was a RNC by Rory. The only things Tibau got for him was he walked forward all the fight and stuffed a lot a TD attempt (but did not counter it with strike, just stuffing).

Aside from the facts they are count every strikes as long as they touch (even the blocked one), the numbers really tell the story of the fight
I see. Thank you for clarifying it.
It is funny though...
If I recall, Tibau's biggest claim to fame (as of late) was his decision "loss" to Khabib, which people claim he won... Guess this was his payback from Karma? :)

Meh it was close fight. Rory probably should have won, but Tibau moved forward the entire fight and landed some big shots while Rory moved backward and landed pitter patter shots. The only round I thought was clear Rory was the 2nd because he landed a couple head kicks.

One of the worst recent decisions in my opinion but also subject to be bias on this given who it is. Was Kai Kamakas last fight. I think the judges had their facemask over their eyes that fight.

Back