Worst decision by judges in UFC history that you can remember?

Pedro Rizzo vs Randy Couture1, fuck those judges. It will have me salty until the day I die.

Kampmann vs Diego.

No way you could ever give Diego 2 rounds.

Bas Rutten Kevin Randleman. I mean if you don't take into account the general standard of judging in that era it has to be the worst of any major fight.

I challenge anyone to watch this fight today and think that such a blatant robbery could happen in modern mma.
Pretty much equal to moose vs king mo with the opposite result.

Machida win over Rua
Jon Jones over Gus
GSP over Hendricks

there are a lot of controversial decisions IMO.

Machida & Rua was the worse, but I disagreed with the judges on all 3 fights above (well, add the one you mentioned as well)...
All 3 of those were close fights, not robberies.

It's funny. I watched Bisping Hamil years ago and thought 'Robbery' but rewatched it say 5 years ago and noticed Hamil slows down after round 1, then Bisping seemed to take over. I didn't think it was that bad a decision. I might have to rewatch it though

Shogun vs Machida I

Cecil Peoples then said "leg kicks don't do damage", i think...

it was Doc Hamilton another dumbass who should never get near an octagon ever

Machida vs Shogun 1 got my vote the decision was terrible

Man, I feel disillusioned enough to expect bad decisions entirely because of Michael Bispings career. I say that with respect to Michael too. He isn't just the robber, i've also thought he's had fights he's won that the judges have fucked him on. I think he beat Chael Sonnen even though it was a close fight. I didn't complain and I understand the argument for winning but even Chael seemed to think he lost before launching right into the promo he copied word for word from superstar billy graham.

Still though I don't know how the fuck he could of beaten Henderson or Hammil. That shits insane. I guess his career just was insane.

Leonard Garcia vs Nam Phan probably is the most confusing decision i've ever seen though. Pearson vs Diego is pretty high up there as well.

Last edited:
This, and it's not even close for me

KampmannSanchez.jpg

Several people mentioned Pearson vs Sanchez, but that's not even even the worst Diego robbery. The Gomi and Kampmann fights were worst IMO, and that says a lot.

Nam Phan vs Lenard Garcia

10.gif

Seriously, even Greg Jackson couldn't hide his confusion. When do you ever see the winner's coach act like "WTF is going on?".

Hendricks vs St Pierre

Four clear rounds, everything goes down to how you score that close first round. I was super pissed at first, then I re-watched that round and realized it wasn't that easy to score.

Not UFC and its from the stone ages of MMA but Wand clearly beat Hunt. Robbed Wand bad and would've been another notch in his legendary Pride career.
He beat Mirko in their first fight too.
Wanderlei, a crazy motherfucker those days.

Diego Sanchez vs Ross Pearson. Worse hometown decision EVER.

Nick Ring getting the nod over Riki Fukada, fuck off

Pedro Rizzo vs Randy Couture1, fuck those judges. It will have me salty until the day I die.
I watched that fight so many times, sometimes I score it for Rizzo, sometimes for Randy, sometimes a draw

Guy Mezger x Ricardo Arona...

Mezger seemed to be doomed to not win a decision in Pride...

Allmost every Garcia decision he got in the UFC

Back