ughhhh I freaking hate that.

It's like this guy wrote those lyrics.

brilliant_zps593fda99.jpg

Some say "Flavour" but I say "Flava"
It may all sound the same but it aint the same without the
Vah, Huh

@1:13

First song that comes to mind:

There is nothing worse than pseudo-deep and -dramatic political criticism by worthless products like Pink whose careers are built on selling absolute garbage to the masses and all of a sudden they wanna cash in on the zeitgeist of 15 year old wanna-be rebels.
The least she could do is not insult actual artists by pretending to be one herself.

Deion Sanders- worst rapper ever.

Me, Myself and I / Me plays football / myself plays baseball/ and I rhyme.- from 2 B Me

My homies call me prime / my number’s 21
and you can see me on the field havin much fun.- from It's All Real

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't mean it as the whole hip hop or rap, I meant these "MTV" rappers.

Oh OK.

It's hard to defend rap these days, but I feel obliged to do so.

It really saddens me to hear what some kids listen to these days.

Manowar and Dragonforce have gotta be up there for Cheesy lyrics.

I'd like to see you come up with rhymes like that instead of just calling people out. He puts out more music than you can ever dream of, some of it won't be amazing.
But even Weezy's worst lyrics are better than most other rappers.
What have you done with your life that makes you able to look down on Lil Wayne?

You are cut from the same cloth as people on Youtube who say shit like "he makes mad money how much do you make?"

The whole problem IMO is that he puts out too much music. Well, that and he writes while he's on syrup. Music is too disposable these days. Especially mix tape culture. I have no doubt (because I believe that he is talented) that if Lil Wayne sat down and took 6 months to make an album that meant something, he could. The problem is now, that most fans wouldn't even notice the difference between a proper album and his mix tape throw aways.

There is hope though. TDE with Ab-Soul and Kendrick (obviously others too) make albums that are popular with the younguns and seem to be setting a new trend.

Bon Jovi "Wanted Dead or Alive" - all the cowboy replacements - "steel horse I ride", "loaded six string on my back", "I play for keeps because I may not make it back (maybe if you're Dimebag Darrell!)

First song that popped into my head too.
"I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride." :rolleyes:

Not so cheesy, but terribly constructed:
"Where there is desire there is bound to be a flame/
Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned/
Just because you're burned doesn't mean you're gonna die/"

Ok, that's fairly cheesy, but as far as pop standards go it's pretty good. But then:

"You gotta get up and try, try, try/"

Seriously? The best you could come up with is that? After you stoke (pun intended) that fire metaphor for three lines you totally abandon it and use one of the most cliche lines ever (get up and try again)? You couldn't have said something about the fire of life or whatever? Get up and try? You didn't say you/we were knocked down, you said burned. So why are you/we getting up?

Pink: you suck.

/rant

Bawitdaba

da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy

said the boogy said up jump the boogy

Lil Wayne's music pre-fame was actually good. I'm talking about when he was with Juvenile, Turk and the Hot Boyz. Then he just started slurring his words, went commercial, decided he wanted to be a skater/emo/punk or something and stopped caring. I can't defend him now but he USED to be good.

As for Minaj, she's a joke! Even her live performances are terrible!

Another lyric for y'all though -

Yeah right, picture that with a Kodak/ or better yet, go to Time Square and take a picture of me with a Kodak

Pitbull is a crime to the music industry! Not only can he not rhyme but if he can't think of an English word he throws a line or word out in Latin. For all we know he's singing like - I'ma go to the club and party/gonna get so drunk I'ma *latin word* (translation: Kung pow chicken)

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs

I'll refrain from mentioning any hip-hop or anything from the last 10 years, because that would be way too easy.

Who ever said Aerosmith's "Don't Want to Miss A Thing," that was a really good mention.

Honestly, a lot of Def Leppard's material was just corny as hell (especially "Pour Some Sugar On Me"). Same goes for a lot of AC/DC's stuff and most of Bon Jovi's material after his first 2 albums.

Anything by the Beastie Boys

Back