Worst champion in each division ever

Not reading thread but if anyone said evan tanner they should get insta banned

I'm not arguing he was the best LW champ ever. I'm arguing that he wasn't the worst.

And that's where I fail to see actual logic other than vague statements from you. Eddie beat RDA by engaging in a quick brawl where he was the first to land, it wasn't like he thoroughly outclassed him. Then Conor beat him around the octagon for 8 minutes, and honestly it probably could have gotten stopped even earlier than that.

What did Eddie actually accomplish that makes him a better champion than Pulver or Sherk to you?

And that's where I fail to see actual logic other than vague statements from you. Eddie beat RDA by engaging in a quick brawl where he was the first to land, it wasn't like he thoroughly outclassed him. Then Conor beat him around the octagon for 8 minutes, and honestly it probably could have gotten stopped even earlier than that.

What did Eddie actually accomplish that makes him a better champion than Pulver or Sherk to you?
Beating (much, much) better fighters for one.

I think it's 3. Pretty sad, but it made choosing the worst pretty difficult for me
Should make it easier u could take whoever
I think it's 3. Pretty sad, but it made choosing the worst pretty difficult for me
tim Silvia then he lost his belt to lhw. I remember Randy said Tim always comes out and throughs a weak kick and he was going to eat it and bam. No champ he beat the crap out of him or layer on him can't remember. But u get maybe point. Compare champs not defenses

Since when does RDA>Penn?
Since RDA is a modern MMA fighter and Penn wasn't exactly in his prime when he lost.

But yeah, ignore facts and details and context just to hate on Eddie.

It's sad because a lot of you Eddie haters were "fans" before he lost to Conor, and now you shit on him because he lost.

Vitor's "run" is up there as the biggest train wreck at least

Lots of people saying Bisping. My vote goes to the guy who got KO'd by Bisping in his first defense.

Since RDA is a modern MMA fighter and Penn wasn't exactly in his prime when he lost.

But yeah, ignore facts and details and context just to hate on Eddie.

It's sad because a lot of you Eddie haters were "fans" before he lost to Conor, and now you shit on him because he lost.

Oh yes, let's ignore the history of the sport. Also Willie Mays, Michael Jordan, and Wayne Gretzky wouldn't be good in their sports due to modern athletes.

And I've actually never been an "Eddie fan", I enjoy watching his fights, but most of the time I'm just rooting for violence and not him.

It should be a separate category, and there should be a special place in mma hell, for healthy champs who never tried to defend their belt.

while the facts may be true

still a shit thread/topic

Based solely on actual title reigns/defenses, I feel like Mir has to be in the discussion. He won the title and was stripped due to being injured for so long after his accident. Then he later won an interim title, and when he went to unify the belts, he was caught stealing Brock Lesnar's strawberries and punished accordingly.

Back