Worst champion in each division ever

whoever is saying bisping as the worst hamp u cant be serious....

This is such bullshit. You'd put Pulver and Sherk over Eddie? In the USADA era?

Prime pulver>ufc eddie

Dave menne gotta be the worst champ ever lol or i'll prob get flamed hard but my second vote would be bas rutten,he "won" the title over randleman but looked like his face got rubbed over a cheese grater then retired when he was set to defend against randy couture I believe

This is such bullshit. You'd put Pulver and Sherk over Eddie? In the USADA era?

Pulver, lost his title due to contract concerns, thus making him ineligible to me; however, I would still put him above Eddie. Pulver's win over BJ trumps anything Eddie has ever done.

Sherk won the title in dominant fashion, defended it, and actually showed some competence facing BJ. Eddie won a quick brawl and then was humiliated by Conor.

And who said anything about USADA?

Prime pulver>ufc eddie
rofl no

Don't let anti-Conor bias turn you into an Eddie Alvarez hater. Eddie is a damn good fighter and he wrecked RDA and has been a top LW for years.

however, I would still put him above Eddie
<36>

I can't tell if you're just a Conor hater trying to devalue Conor's win over Eddie or if you're trolling or if you're really just that stupid.

rofl no

Don't let anti-Conor bias turn you into an Eddie Alvarez hater. Eddie is a damn good fighter and he wrecked
RDA and has been a top LW for years.

Prime pulver had heavy hands and top notch take down defense...i'd go with pulver by knockout

<36>

I can't tell if you're just a Conor hater trying to devalue Conor's win over Eddie or if you're trolling or if you're really just that stupid.

We're talking about Eddie the champion, not Eddie's entire career. He landed one good flurry on RDA, and didn't let him off the hook, and did absolutely nothing of significance in his only defense.

How are you even going to try and argue that he had a good reign?

For those who said Bisping - Rockhold was a worse champ by some of the criteria people are using than Bisping lol.

We're talking about Eddie the champion, not Eddie's entire career. He landed one good flurry on RDA, and didn't let him off the hook, and did absolutely nothing of significance in his only defense.

How are you even going to try and argue that he had a good reign?
I'm not arguing he was the best LW champ ever. I'm arguing that he wasn't the worst.

Mighty Mouse is also the best champion in his division and everything in between.

Penn is easily one of the worst WW champions. Never put his belt on the line and when he rematches Hughes he lost. He's also has a losing record at WW and I don't think he every beat anyone at WW in the UFC except for Hughes. While prime Hughes is a giant win, GSP is a bigger one. And even though Penn beat Serra early on that was at LW.

Penn is by far the better fighter overall compared to Serra. He's an all time great, one of the ballsiest fighters ever and in his prime he was a handfull for pretty much anyone under LHW. But as far as his WW title reign goes......

Lol at the wankers saying Conor. He's one of the most interesting and exciting champs we've ever had.

Serra at least beat the lineal champ. Lawler and hendricks had to take their belt out of the trash to fight for it.

That's one way to look at it. I'm mostly looking at the skillset and fight history. Also, I'm looking at recent champs only because comparing eras makes these opinions ever sillier.

Back