Worst Admitted Game Plans

how about Thiago with an even worse game plan against him
Nah bro. Kampman stood with Alves even though he was better ground fighter, only Alveses coaches brain fart saved Kampman

I don't think either of those game plans are entirely crazy. Anderson got dropped by Weidman in the clinch and sometimes you have to miss a strike or two to connect. Especially against someone like Cruz, they're set up shots.

Nah bro. Kampman stood with Alves even though he was better ground fighter, only Alveses coaches brain fart saved Kampman
alves lit him up had the fight in the bag with less then a minute left dove for a takedown getting him choked till he tapped. One of the worst brain farts in history

Aldo/Conor.

Jose flung that left in anger and hatred. A receipe for disaster.

There was nothing wrong in Cats flying knee. Just because Ronda capitalized it masterfully doesnt mean it was a bad move from Cat. People only say that because they hate to give Ronda the credit she deserves.

Did you not read the part where Cat didn't know Ronda would go for her arm....?

alves lit him up had the fight in the bag with less then a minute left dove for a takedown getting him choked till he tapped. One of the worst brain farts in history
If i remember correctly his coach yelled at him to go for the takedown, he took the advice and got subbed immediately. Then he fired the coach<45>

Sean O'Malley vs Andre Soukhamthath. Why would you repeatedly take down O'Malley when he injured his leg in the 3rd round?

Mcgregor's spinning shit kicks and attempt to take nate to the ground.

If i remember correctly his coach yelled at him to go for the takedown, he took the advice and got subbed immediately. Then he fired the coach<45>
deservingly so lol. so dumb

Mcgregor's spinning shit kicks and attempt to take nate to the ground.
he turned panic wrestler when he got rocked. poetic justice since he talked to much about people turning panic wrestlers against him. I wouldn't say that was a game plan per say tho, more or less just the lack of heart in conor after getting tagged

Miesha Tate vs Ronda Rousey 2.

After getting tossed over and over again, Tate still tries to clinch with Rousey to try and take her down.

Not only that but Ronda was slowing down and Miesha was getting the better of her.

The most disappointing was Silva first fight against Weidman showing off and getting KO'ed. He should have just fight like he was supposed to. He got too cocky.

Cain's camp decided to listen to Rogan and use kicks mixed with punches to beat JDS in the first fight.

Ngannou going into a championship fight without training any kind of wrestling or ground game.

that guy who planned to block Nick Diaz's punches with his own punches. That's the craziest one I've ever heard.

Back