Worse Takedown defence, Holland or Condit?

Condit by far

Condit got wrestlefucked by Magny, who's a far worse grappler than Brunson or Vettori

Condit will always be my favorite fighter but during the fight i kept saying to my gf how similar Holland is to him, dangerous as fuck on the feet, unorthodox style, solid off his back but gets taken down by a stiff breeze

<2>

Condit fought elite wrestlers and even took gsp down with a nice takedown.holland probably is worse tdd.

Condit was slick on the ground at times. He got wrestled by very physical guys like hendricks but overall wasn't just giving em up like Holland.

Condit got taken down by non wrestlers regularly. But he was way better off his back than Holland.

Condit got taken down but made people pay for it. He made them work a lot on the ground and a lot of people gassed as a result.

Holland like I'm here, I'll cover up. Try a few things not much. You can hear the quit in Holland in his corner

Condit's TDD was the worst of any high level MMA fighter, but he was dangerous off his back and good at getting back up.

Back