Worried about Jon Jones..

TimeToTrain

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If he gets super slammed by DC, like how DC slammed Barnett and Hendo, Jones will break into pieces or seriously get injured.

I'm picturing the lengthy limbs that Jones has and how he would land if DC super slammed him.

This is gonna be exciting..5 rounds in the cage with a relentless high cardio Cormier. Jones better be good off his back if gets taken down. That north-south, side to full mount tho..

I love Jones and DC, but I gotta go with DC on this one.

It's gonna be glorious to see Jones' lanky body getting tossed through the air.

Don't worry ts.....jones will easily beat Cormier if that fight happens

Didn't jones break his toe trying to stop a takedown from Chael? Don't know how Jones will stop someone as strong as DC.

Don't worry about him man, he's just chilling at his house drinking some gatorade.

DC convinced me that he has what it takes to beat Jon Jones.

Didn't jones break his toe trying to stop a takedown from Chael? Don't know how Jones will stop someone as strong as DC.

No, Chael never even got a chance to shoot in that fight.

It was when he was in the process of double legging and eventually slamming Sonnen to the canvas

You're not worrying nearly as much as Jon Jones.

He's already planning on an injury during training camp.

Jones will win that fight easily. I swear you people never learn, Jones is the future GOAT of GOAT's get over it.

Also.....Tho jones has fallen in love with his striking he is most lethal with his wrestling. Case and point Chael, When Jones wants to destroy people and doesn't underestimate them he will win always

If he gets super slammed by DC, like how DC slammed Barnett and Hendo, Jones will break into pieces or seriously get injured.

I'm picturing the lengthy limbs that Jones has and how he would land if DC super slammed him.

This is gonna be exciting..5 rounds in the cage with a relentless high cardio Cormier. Jones better be good off his back if gets taken down. That north-south, side to full mount tho..

"If", "how", "if", "better" and "if" again.

Lots of uncertainty there.

Back