Worried about ****bolism during fasting

Y

Yeen

Hey guys, i heard that it is possible to screw up you ****bolism from eating junk and fasting. I normally have dinner around 8 and sleep around 11...but like tonight, i can not fall asleep and it is 4a.m! I'm starving but do not want to eat because i feel like if i did, i would not be able to sleep for abother couple of hours. So should i be eating if i have not eaten for more then 3 hours? or should i just keep trying to sleep and eat in morning thanks.

I'd take casein protein, it slowly dissolves which should help your ****bolism.

If your really that hungry, have some cottage cheese.

That is nothing more than personal preferance. You have told us nothing about your normal eating habits

Hard to say. I usually eat pretty close to bedtime, and it doesn't bother me, unless it's something that's just sugary or has caffeine. Something fatty might actually help you go to sleep. I would say, don't build your diet around the numbers on the clock, but rather around your daily activity level. If you stay up late, logic dictates you should eat a little bit more.

it aint good to sleep heavy. anyways, incoorporate some low gi stuff into your dinner if you think you won't be sleeping till late that night. and don't try to compromise for your little fast by eating a bigger than usual breakfast in the morning.

it aint good to sleep heavy. anyways, incoorporate some low gi stuff into your dinner if you think you won't be sleeping till late that night. and don't try to compromise for your little fast by eating a bigger than usual breakfast in the morning.

There were some studies on.....ok, fat middle aged women but still, that showed if they had, I can't remember if it was half or 2/3 their calorie intake for breakfast, they were less likely to snack and compared to people on a low carb diet, kept losing weight after the low dieters returned to their normal diet (I think it was 6 weeks later. Low carbers dropped weight and went back again, others it was a permanent change but calorie intake didn't change).

Back