Worlds - Venue

racer123

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm curious if Shoyoroll or some of the other companies will have displays at this years Worlds.

I haven't been in Cali for some time (5 years) so I don't know what else there is at the event. I'm there for my team, but in all honesty, I think picking up an item here and there, would be kinda nice.

I'm curious if Shoyoroll or some of the other companies will have displays at this years Worlds.

I haven't been in Cali for some time (5 years) so I don't know what else there is at the event. I'm there for my team, but in all honesty, I think picking up an item here and there, would be kinda nice.

All the big conpanies will have booths. Often there's limited edition stuff, or you get first crack and then it goes online after worlds. Koral has a slick looking new mkm.

Generally it's Budovideos, Fighters Market, Koral, Keiko, Brazilian BBQ, Super Bowls (Acai) and one other I can't remember.

I think it's around $10-15k to get a booth there?

I don't think Shoyoroll has ever had a booth there. They will be selling a limited first run of A&P gis for sale at the Budo Video booth on Saturday and Sunday. 50 pc each day. If you want one of those arrive early. Line will wrap around past the acai bowl place

I don't think Shoyoroll has ever had a booth there. They will be selling a limited first run of A&P gis for sale at the Budo Video booth on Saturday and Sunday. 50 pc each day. If you want one of those arrive early. Line will wrap around past the acai bowl place

i have been there twice and both times i think they just sold syr through the budo videos booth

Should probably line up super early if you want a shot at those.

Back