Worlds Strongest Man Results

Yep. Totally agree.

Here in sweden the steroid-debate was at it peak in the early 1990-is when a moral panic broke out in media where all violence and murders where linked to roidrage. Steroidusers are (still) portrayed as animals ore crazy people.

I know roids arent remotely as unhealhty as it is stated. I dont use roids due to the sideeffects that still can occur and principle cause I personally believe its cheating. First of all, I have had reaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy bad acne growing up so using roids would probably make me look repulsing (misspelled it?).

And the other thing (part from cheating) is that Im afraid of loosing my inspiration to train. Cause my experience from friends and such, is that once you

nudge119 said:
Actually he tested positive for an amphetamine - possibly phentermine which is popular in Poland

And every single other competitior was using something too. Mariusz just got busted because he was involved in some bullshit fued with Dougie Edmonds.

They called it white pony.

Kubiki is 100% right about the roids, I have to admit, even though he is a White Devil.

Im surprised Dymek got 5th.... the man is a tank a fucking tank!

Kubiki is 100% right about the roids, I have to admit, even though he is a White Devil.

lol Far from white, but Devil, absolutely.

adambomb said:
joukoturenkistone.jpg

Jouko Ahola > Everyone Else

Juoko was the man! I think he was perhaps the smallest guy to ever win it?

nudge119 said:
Actually he tested positive for an amphetamine - possibly phentermine which is popular in Poland

And every single other competitior was using something too. Mariusz just got busted because he was involved in some bullshit fued with Dougie Edmonds.

How the hell did that fat bastard get to be such an authority in strong man circles? Okay, I'm sure he did SOMEHTNING but I sure as hell don't recall him tearing it up in strongman comps.

Shaolin Bushido said:
Juoko was the man! I think he was perhaps the smallest guy to ever win it?

Yep, I believe he was the smallest guy to win it and he was a beast. But why resurrect this old thread?

Don't bring back threads from years ago for no apparent reason.

Face said:
Yep, I believe he was the smallest guy to win it and he was a beast. But why resurrect this old thread?

Why not? The thread is available and while it may not mean anything to you I've never considered that before when I log on. If I'd started a new thread some dumbfuck would've screamed "SEARCH FUNCTION"! I asked a question regarding Dougie Edmonds which no one has addressed which is fine but asking is how you find out.

Honestly I'd like to hear the logic regarding this if there is any.

Back