Worlds 2014 - All Info inside (Black Belt brackets)

Some of the finals match-ups almost seem obvious;
hope some Japanese make some noise
Rooster - Joao M vs Bruno M
Light Feather - Gui Mendes vs Gabriel M/P.Miyao
Feather - Rafa Mendes vs Cobrinha
Light - Langhi vs Satoshi
Middle - LO
Middle Heavy - Barral vs Keenan
Heavy - Galvao vs Nivaldo
Super- Rodolfdo vs Faria/Yuri
Ultra- Buchecha vs Trans

Agreed only different pick that I would say is Lucas Lepri at Light. Lepri has been fighting well recently. I hope that those predictions are right, those are some great finals.

Is there any reason why the stream is so expensive?

Not trying to come off like a dick I just want to know. :icon_chee

Edit: For some context, full access would cost me just over $50 in my local currency add in a few dollars in bank fees, for an event that starts a 4am where I am, for a stream which I have never used (don't know what quality will be like). Also I am a very casual sport bjj fan. By comparison a UFC card is approx $20-$25 in local currency with fight pass prelims starting about 10am and the main card starting about 2pm. The last metamoris cost me $12 (early special) but full price would have been about the same as a ufc card, that started around lunchtime.

I understand there are heaps of matches, but for me, as a very casual fan there is little incentive to pick this up.

Its 4 days of streaming. All the mats, all the matches, white belt to black belt.

I'm not sure how much you'd like it to cost for 40+ hours of streaming?

You could just do Sat/Sun for the brown and black belts for $25 if you prefer. All access is really if you want to watch the lower belts too.

I have never bought the IBJJF.TV stream

How is the quality? And can you see all the matches from white to black or just black belt matches?
the quality is very good

it's 12 simultaneous HD streams + a broadcast stream that has commentary

Back