World Market - shop

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you go, is it every week or so, every month? I hadn't been since Christmas and spent $173 on pretty much nothing today. Lots of stuff from the UK I can't get anywhere else so I love this shop. But it's so easy to spend money.

Anyone else a fan?

When you go, is it every week or so, every month? I hadn't been since Christmas and spent $173 on pretty much nothing today. Lots of stuff from the UK I can't get anywhere else so I love this shop. But it's so easy to spend money.

I only went there to check out food and booze. There's a few independent stores in my area that offer better prices and selection with UK goods. Fuller's ESB is getter harder to find in bottles. I miss getting pints of ESB at a local pub.

I only went there to check out food and booze. There's a few independent stores in my area that offer better prices and selection with UK goods. Fuller's ESB is getter harder to find in bottles. I miss getting pints of ESB at a local pub.
I miss a pint of John Smith’s with a top on a Friday lunch.
Not quite the same.

What is it ? I’m always looking for places to get things from Europe .. mostly candy they have in Ireland but not here .. double deckers , smarties , flakes, drum stick Loli pops, buttons exc ... Europe has much better candy . I order it on Amazon but very expensive
Is it online thing ?

I miss a pint of John Smith’s with a top on a Friday lunch.
Not quite the same.

Nice. There was a local German biergarten/deli/restaurant that I frequented. Half of their taps were British. Had John Smith's there. I remember the magnet on the tap handle. Another favorite that I miss is Old Peculiar.

What is it ? I’m always looking for places to get things from Europe .. mostly candy they have in Ireland but not here .. double deckers , smarties , flakes, drum stick Loli pops, buttons exc ... Europe has much better candy . I order it on Amazon but very expensive
Is it online thing ?

It’s a physical shop for imports.
I got my doormat from there hold on......

Hmmm....never seen one here for some reason.....wonder why....

Back