World Juniors 2020/2021

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
My favourite tourney!

Hockey at its purest! Insanely skilled and a lot of emotion! Plus you'll always have the guys trying to pull off crazy shit

Getting a look at future stars, potential prospects, dark horses and everything between!

Canada looks disgustingly stacked this year. USA and Russia looks good too. Sweden doesn't look too stellar but should still manage to give the big dogs a fight.

It kicks off tomorrow with a few games.

Looking forward to the scrap between USA-RUSSIA!!

https://www.iihf.com/en/events/2021/wm20

Looks like Canada's captain and star player Kirby Dach is out and will not take part in the tournament

Ran into a Russian last night and injured himself

Russia looks guuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

Didn't know they entered the Karjala Torunament and WON it with this junior team, crazy!

Their keeper Askarov has a hilarious amount of confidence, great on his skates and handling the puck too

Sweden rolled over Chech Republic with 7-1

Not many super interesting games until the 30th and 31th now but those days there are some BANGERS

Does anyone have any idea where to watch this dang thing? Pm a guy!

We got some good games coming up, finally.

No fun watching these overmatched teams get slaughtered.

I think Finland just got screwed out of a goal. The view(s) we got that looked onside.

Nevermind that dude in the middle was way offside.

Last edited:
US got a scare tonight. Better be on their A game against the Fins.

Sweden played like dog shit for the last 2 periods. What the fuck were they doing. Worst i've seen them play ever pretty much. Oh well.

A shame we have RUS-CAN in a semi, that would've been a fantastic final

Sweden played like dog shit for the last 2 periods. What the fuck were they doing. Worst i've seen them play ever pretty much. Oh well.

Yeah fucked up cuz in the other games the Swedes didn't show up in the first period, now they only showed up for the first

Canada is about to blow them outta the water. 3-0 in 15 min.

Back