World famous fake fighters

fighthug

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Friends, I am opening this tropic to know your opinions about some of the martial arts's personalities, who became world-famous by doing exhibitions and courses with techniques of tactics of personal defense and Standup Tecnique. That in a real scaling does not work.

I can cite, for example DK Yoo, the guy has thousands of fans around the world. With fantatious techniques resembling Bruce Lee.

Last edited:
What’s this guys story
Literally the first time I have heard of him. Is he a systema proponent? Just doing a quick search he has sparring vids which is different than a lot of other fakers. Although a search brought up hype videos of him vs McGregor and vs Martin Ford.

Friends, I am opening this tropic to know your opinions about some of the martial arts's personalities, who became world-famous by doing exhibitions and courses with techniques of tactics of personal defense and Standup Tecnique. That in a real scaling does not work.

I can cite, for example DK Yoo, the guy has thousands of fans around the world. With fantatious techniques resembling Bruce Lee.

in 2020, Bruce Lee wears red instead of yellow. lol

Look up The Pink Man on Youtube. He does a ton of videos exposing guys like this. Though he mostly specializes in 80s and 90s martial arts and MMA.

In the modern times anyone who does a martial art that does not do at least some light sparring is a fraud.

There was a funny video that came out a few years ago that had a martial arts “master” breaking bricks for a demonstration on live TV. He broke some bricks then the presenter tapped on the bricks and said “these are real bricks folks.” The bricks instanly snapped proving they were fakes. The “master” was humiliated and the presenter could not stop laughing.

Look up The Pink Man on Youtube. He does a ton of videos exposing guys like this. Though he mostly specializes in 80s and 90s martial arts and MMA.

In the modern times anyone who does a martial art that does not do at least some light sparring is a fraud.

There was a funny video that came out a few years ago that had a martial arts “master” breaking bricks for a demonstration on live TV. He broke some bricks then the presenter tapped on the bricks and said “these are real bricks folks.” The bricks instanly snapped proving they were fakes. The “master” was humiliated and the presenter could not stop laughing.
Already come and really a very good channel.

ThePinkMan

Worse. and that there are already many people imitating him.

When this carra goes fight really end up given bad

DK Yoo when he was in Brazil in 2018. He was challenged by the Muaythai fights and MMA named Alexandre Breck. But he said he did not understand. Even Alexandre Breck speaking in English. Then a course participant asked in English and he replied.

tenor.gif

Back