Workplace Weirdos

Lol! What were you doing for work at the time?
We were in supply chain at the time, supplying airports with de-icing fluid. Though this was nearly 10 years ago, she and I still work for the same company. I worked with 3 girls at that time that were prone to do some crazy shit and not care who was around. The girl whose cubicle got sprayed, later got breast implants. She called me into a vacant office one day, with one of our female salespeople present, and pulled her shirt up to show me her new "girls", as they came to be known. Loved that job, but all good things must come to an end.

did she have nice tits at least?
Tits carries a positive connotation. These were udders. Fun girl, but...

theres a 55 year old guy whos about 5'7", 250 lbs. ROUND as hell. always wears dark jeans rolled at the bottom, suspenders on top of his walmart shirt. Smells like BO all the time, waddles like a penguine, totally balled on top with the horeshoe of hair around the sides.

When hes not talking about his 25 year old fiance that live in Kenya.......that he has never actually met......who is trying to get here on marriage licence (500X facepalm), who he actually met through her sister, who works at walmart, who came here on marriage licence from Kenya...............when hes not talking about her, hes sitting at his desk watching live feeds of trains. choo choo trains. Like, a camera pointed at a railroad crossing. He will sit and watch a long as freight train going by for 20 minutes. does this every day, has several sites he likes to watch live feeds of trains on. wtf.

whatever happened to those guys that were bullying you barman? how'd that end up

working or dealing with people on a daily basis makes you realize how many freaking weirdo morons there are walking around.

I worked with a guy who would eat everyone's leftovers at lunch..

He was called "the bottom feeder."

working or dealing with people on a daily basis makes you realize how many freaking weirdo morons there are walking around.

I worked with a guy who would eat everyone's leftovers at lunch..

He was called "the bottom feeder."

Relevant avatar.

Fat chick co-worker that gets a rise out of insulting people.

I have pretty much seen it all, imo Everything from murderers, pedo's getting busted, retard mentats, and even foot tappin romos in the bathroom.

theres a 55 year old guy whos about 5'7", 250 lbs. ROUND as hell. always wears dark jeans rolled at the bottom, suspenders on top of his walmart shirt. Smells like BO all the time, waddles like a penguine, totally balled on top with the horeshoe of hair around the sides.

When hes not talking about his 25 year old fiance that live in Kenya.......that he has never actually met......who is trying to get here on marriage licence (500X facepalm), who he actually met through her sister, who works at walmart, who came here on marriage licence from Kenya...............when hes not talking about her, hes sitting at his desk watching live feeds of trains. choo choo trains. Like, a camera pointed at a railroad crossing. He will sit and watch a long as freight train going by for 20 minutes. does this every day, has several sites he likes to watch live feeds of trains on. wtf.

Is this him?

[YT]watch?v=6lutNECOZFw[/YT]

People drunk or smelling like weed. New rule fired for any contaminants in the work place.

I used to work with a fat guy who would carry a collapsible fork in his front pocket because, "This is a big office. There are a lot of birthdays. You never know when there will be cake." Piece of shit guy he was.

You must be the party pooper in your office.

I have pretty much seen it all, imo Everything from murderers, pedo's getting busted, retard mentats, and even foot tappin romos in the bathroom.

Damn where do you work?

[*] I figured it was much nicer to get him to drive me to work rather than use two busses. I figured wrong. He was supposed to pick me up from a small local shop. I was standing next to the shop door for more than an hour. Then I noticed he was waiting in his car at the other side of the road (there was a parking lot between the shop and the road). I didn't see him park there but he saw me. He was just waiting for me to get in.... FOR AN HOUR....

That's hilarious. He must've had mental problems.

We have a guy names Russell at my job. He starts work at 9:30 pm but always gets there at 7 and he sits in the break room playing PC games or watching movies. He has about five different perscription pill bottles in his bad and I've seen him shaving and brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Last week though was the worst. I was in the bathroom and he was there taking a shit and when you walk in to the bathroom there is a shelf where you can put anything you carry with you down and low and behold his pants were sitting there. So he took his pants off before going into the stall.

In the military i had this cowrker that would do the wierds shit. He would try to get in showers with other dudes. He said he could suck his own dong and proved it to everyone. He use to carry a picture of himself with a hard on and try to get everyone to look at it. He also would sexually harrass the crap out of girls. This was before they had all the training and stuff they do now. He would also stuff a bunch of stuff in his pants to give the appearance of a giagantic bulge then walk up to people stroking it.

Last i heard he was in prision.

The military is a magnet for weirdos. Have several enlisted friends and their colleagues are some fucked up individuals.

We have a guy names Russell at my job. He starts work at 9:30 pm but always gets there at 7 and he sits in the break room playing PC games or watching movies. He has about five different perscription pill bottles in his bad and I've seen him shaving and brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Last week though was the worst. I was in the bathroom and he was there taking a shit and when you walk in to the bathroom there is a shelf where you can put anything you carry with you down and low and behold his pants were sitting there. So he took his pants off before going into the stall.

Is his name George Castanza?

Back