Workplace Weirdos

Anyone with a lazy eye. Freaks me out everytime.

we just hired this new guy who sleeps at his desk and snores

I worked with a carnie named Charles, that had a bad lazy eye. It was pretty much impossible to not look at it. Gawd, that freaked me out. I think he would intentionally try and set people up and have them look at that damned crooked eye!

I'm the work place psychopath

No you are not.

The real movers and shakers in the business world are the true sociopaths. They have no conscious, and are willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy their objectives.

This thread has been a great read. Sounds like a lot of guys work with some seriously fucked up people.

The only crazy person I can think of is this 40 yr old bi-polar chick I work with that tried to kill herself by running head-on with a semi-truck. Needless to say, it didn't work and now she owes like $300k in damages. I came very close to bitch slapping her once at work for trying to rag out on me over some bullshit.

I work with a bunch of lazy, entitled assholes but none of them are outright weird in any way.

Nah. I work with a few interesting characters, some incredibly annoying people, but most my co-workers are good people.

None I would describe as weird or creepy.

Used to have one. It took me meeting other people with lazy eyes to realize I was probably freaking folks out. Got it taken care of about 8 years ago.

Back