WORKOUTGUY's LOG OF PUSHIN LIGHT WEIGHT!! yeahh budddyyyyy!!!

My Fuckin groin hurts today, is natural after doin squats??? is there somethin i can do better?. I stand very wide when im doing them so that i can get past 90

Yeah - the goal of any program is to keep improving. If you're improving then...well: "If it ain't broke..."

WORKOUTGUY - Your name annoys me, I think I'll change it to "Brick Shithouse".

Yeah, and Workoutguy- be sure to write down your login name and password somewhere safe, so you don't forget, or you won't be able to log back in.....

My Fuckin groin hurts today, is natural after doin squats??? is there somethin i can do better?. I stand very wide when im doing them so that i can get past 90

Most people can squat deepest slightly outside of shoulder width, but not much wider. Too wide and your hip flexibility becomes a problem, which is probably pretty low unless you've been a gymnast or something.

And I wouldn't worry about wrist wraps for squats until you are squatting up near the 400's, and only then if your wrists bother you. They are more important for benching and pressing.

Most people can squat deepest slightly outside of shoulder width, but not much wider. Too wide and your hip flexibility becomes a problem, which is probably pretty low unless you've been a gymnast or something.

But is the sore groin normal at first? I ahve never squated this many times a week before

Yes, groin soreness is normal, especially if you are squatting deep.

why is that?

That was an inside joke. Lusst couldn't log in at one point.

Also, people are confusing wraps and straps. Straps cause you to have teh ghey grip. Wraps just hold things in place/keep joints warm. I wouldn't worry about wraps yet, but they are good equipment to have later. Stay away from teh straps.

Back