Workout today or not ?

So, did you take out the sand then?

Original

I think if you refine the Q, it's legit. How sick are you, that you're too sick to lift? As in if you lift, it'll make you worse off.

I'll be going in a few minutes, I'll be alright, hope I don't look too stupid trying to do that Star 5X5 program, my dynamic rows form is going to be bad.

So, did you take out the sand then?

ha ha sand in your fanny, someone told me the other day i was walking around with a face that looked like i had sand in my fanny. it made me laugh. the TS is basically a wind-up merchant, have you read his other posts? they're f*ckin embarrasing! still, is quite amusing.

WHAT! Why on earth are you doing a Bill Starr routine? I thought you were doing the LL cool J routine? Hey if you still trying to look "masculine" have you thought about growing a moustache?

Hey, why is it just your left tonsil thats sore? Never mind your Dynamic Row form, maybe you need to check your deapthroat technique.

Yes, go lift. Dear God, I hope I'm not too late.

Depends.

Is there a ballsack between your legs?

Original

I'll be going in a few minutes, I'll be alright, hope I don't look too stupid trying to do that Star 5X5 program, my dynamic rows form is going to be bad.

because your "left tonsil is sore"?

Some-when your tonsils soreness it's best usually to moving into the gym that day so inflammation avoided of vagina to recover.

You're overanalyzing things and that comes from a fucking hyper-rational bastard. Just lift or don't. Resting an extra day here or there is not the end of the world.

ha ha sand in your fanny, someone told me the other day i was walking around with a face that looked like i had sand in my fanny. it made me laugh. the TS is basically a wind-up merchant, have you read his other posts? they're f*ckin embarrasing! still, is quite amusing.

At least my crap's amusing if nothing else.

WHAT! Why on earth are you doing a Bill Starr routine? I thought you were doing the LL cool J routine? Hey if you still trying to look "masculine" have you thought about growing a moustache?

It was a misspelling, I meant muscular not masculine, couldn't edit in time cause thread got locked.

Jaedong, are you korean?

No I just like starcraft. Play it with my brother and watch pro games on youtube.

He's just making fun of me.

Some-when your tonsils soreness it's best usually to moving into the gym that day so inflammation avoided of vagina to recover.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

starcraft??? nerds!!

nerds.jpg

Back