Workout ideas for those who have tired of "weightlifting"

I guess we should have asked "what is it that you would like to be able to do" from the jump.

I am stupid

Stupid is as stupid does sir.

I'm a walking contradiction. I don't have any goals. I go to the gym most days but I do whatever the hell I want because I don't compete in anything. I just don't like to let my meat loaf.

I don't watch terrible movies, even when my favorite people are in them.

dude. That movie was funny. U R TERRIBLE. thats what is terrible. LETS GO TO PRISON is a hilarious movie.

wow u have no fun in your life, huh bro?

I'm a walking contradiction. I don't have any goals. I go to the gym most days but I do whatever the hell I want because I don't compete in anything. I just don't like to let my meat loaf.

same,

I am very simple minded...
I walk into the gym and have three things written down on my hand "squats, pullups, lots of", then I wipe the drool from my face and get to work.

nice, but if you made yourself goals, you would feel better because you could achieve things and be glorified by your results. I would be bored training without goals.

well maybe you have goals. As long as you achieve them i don't think there is anything wrong with training whatever you want on that day. As long as you are progressing:icon_twis

yes i see what you are saying but i don't think everything revolves around your strength levels as what you are saying. So a guy who is a twig only can hold so much technique/skill?? Thats what you are practically saying. But i understand it. Good theory, but its not 100% fully accurate.

so a guy has a bench squat and deadlift of 100 pounds. He goes into the wrestling room and beats everyone. Does that mean his glass is overflowing?

i think so. There is an overflow effect here.

Don't worry too much about the cup and the water analogy. Maybe think about it like this: Let's say wrestler A's strength level is 100 and wrestler B's strength level is 150. But if wrestler B can only apply 80% of his strength because his technique isn't as practiced as wrestler A, who can apply 100% of his strength, wrestler B will still win most of the time because he can apply more strength.*

*Obviously, no part of this is realistic. It is just for the sake of illustration.

dude. That movie was funny. U R TERRIBLE. thats what is terrible. LETS GO TO PRISON is a hilarious movie.

wow u have no fun in your life, huh bro?

His hobbies include world domination.

You should watch your tone. It's all wrong.

0.jpg

Don't worry too much about the cup and the water analogy. Maybe think about it like this: Let's say wrestler A's strength level is 100 and wrestler B's strength level is 150. But if wrestler B can only apply 80% of his strength because his technique isn't as practiced as wrestler A, who can apply 100% of his strength, wrestler B will still win most of the time because he can apply more strength.*

*Obviously, no part of this is realistic. It is just for the sake of illustration.

Or how about, if technique is equal, the stronger guy wins.

nice, but if you made yourself goals, you would feel better because you could achieve things and be glorified by your results. I would be bored training without goals.

well maybe you have goals. As long as you achieve them i don't think there is anything wrong with training whatever you want on that day. As long as you are progressing:icon_twis

I don't need goals to get excited about going to the gym. Motivation is not a problem for me.

I don't need goals to get excited about going to the gym. Motivation is not a problem for me.

ok well that sounds boring to me. You like to go into the gym, pick what you want to do and do it? Sounds boring bro. But thats your life not mine. why do you post on this forum if you haven't progressed, or have worthy goals, or are on a plan? If you dont, you dont have the knowledge to post here. IMO

ok well that sounds boring to me. You like to go into the gym, pick what you want to do and do it? Sounds boring bro. But thats your life not mine. why do you post on this forum if you haven't progressed, or have worthy goals, or are on a plan? If you dont, you dont have the knowledge to post here. IMO

Based on the posts you're making, I'd like to propose a prefix to your tragically ironic moniker: "Notso".

Back