Working on my wager

Hydentz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Sup fellas. So far it looks like we may have a fight happening this weekend. I'm just looking to spit ball here and see what the consensus is on some fights.

<<Ferguson vs Gaethje>>

This a hard one to call. I'm leaning Ferguson simply because I don't think 2 weeks is enough for Gaethje work on a 5rd cardio and I can see him wearing out early trying to headhunt. But then again Ferg would have to cut weight twice now.

<< Cejudo vs Cruz >>

I just feel Cruz is simply fragile.. he has aged some now and those knee injuries do not get better over time. Cejudo fairly comfortably wins.

<<Ngannou vs Rozenstruik>>

Too close to call for me.

<<Pettis vs Cowboy>>
Pettis takes this one. I think he is the more dynamic striker of the two. I think Cerrone is there to collect a check.

<<Oleinik vs Werdum >>
This should be a fun one on the ground. Oleinik is slick, but I think Werdums ground game helps him take this one.

<<Hall vs Souza>>
Another fun one. Hall is not consistent which makes it hard. Jacare is a beast anywhere it goes. I have to go with Jacare.

What do you think?

Attachments

• C26DEC2F-647D-4F36-B7E4-4008354E1D19_zpspnqyqycs.jpg
    C26DEC2F-647D-4F36-B7E4-4008354E1D19_zpspnqyqycs.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 3
-I lean towards Jacare too, although he is declining and Hall can shut the lights out at any time. I think Jacare can avoid that, drag him down, and get the sub. If Jacare decides to trust his stand up too much, it could be game over.
-I think it’s actually Werdum’s striking that gives him the edge. I think he outsrikes Oleinik for all 3 rounds. If it hits the ground, Werdum is better there too.
-Pettis over Cowboy. Nothing indicates to me that this fight will be any different than last time.
-I think Ngannou is the safer bet, but he could definitely be caught coming in by a Rozenstruik counter. I’m waffling on this one, but leaning towards Francis.
-Cruz’s style presents a lot of problems for CCC. Thing is, there’s just too many reasons to think that Dom won’t be in good form. Cheering for him, but my pick is CCC.
-I think Ferguson is better than Gaethje in most areas. As long as he avoids the early bomb, he’ll be fine. Even if rocked, Tony is good under pressure. I think Tony sees some trouble in rd 1, survives, picks up the pace the next few rounds and subs Gaethje in the 3rd or 4th.

I'm looking over the card as well but for sure I will be having a 2 teamer consisting of Ferg and Francis.

Werdum
Kattar
Cejudo
Spann
Tony - Justin, not to go the distance

I’m putting money on Justin, Rosenstruik and Henry for a parlay. I’m not comfortable at all. Tough one to bet one.

picking Francis to freeze up against a power puncher like he did with Lewis. Tony likely wins but I have a gut feeling on Justin.

Damn TS, you’ve had that account for 4 years and never posted until now?

not a ton of great betting action on this card, so parlaying Spann -> Esparza -> Pettis -> Kattar

also, put some cash on Cruz and Rozenstruik to pulls the upsets. but those two aren't parlayed.

Back