Relationship Work Schedules You Mandatory Overtime

Turns out I misread the schedule so this whole thread has become hypothetical.
<36>

Okay , I read through the e-fight that's going on , watching the back and forth then read this and it's started me laughing.

You dumbass...x

Okay , I read through the e-fight that's going on , watching the back and forth then read this and it's started me laughing.

You dumbass...x
Well at least it started a meaningful discussion {<hhh]

Hourly work? Overtime?????

triple-h-disgusted.gif

I'd agree to this. I would never take a salaried position again.
Contract work is where it's at. Problem is, in some fields it leads to a substandard product due to cutting corners.

Contract work is where it's at. Problem is, in some fields it leads to a substandard product due to cutting corners.

Where I work the consultants and contractors are the ones doing all the work. The perms mainly "manage" aka, waste everyone's time with pointless bullshit, massively slow down the process, drag out timelines and blow out delivery dates.

Every salaried person I know gets fucked on more than hourly as far as work: pay ratio
The implication that you are doing hourly work is that you are a lower level employee and have to be at work at a certain time.

I show up to work when I want to and take my sweet ass time getting there in the morning. Traffic jams don't mean shit to me.

The implication that you are doing hourly work is that you are a lower level employee and have to be at work at a certain time.

I show up to work when I want to and take my sweet ass time getting there in the morning. Traffic jams don't mean shit to me.

Um LOL. Ever heard of a consultant? If you actually think they don't get paid far more for the same level, I don't know what to tell you.

Lower level employee... heh.

Back