Work making me angry again!

As the secretary, your job is to do take on any task that doesn't require a working brain. When you take a shit job, that's how you justify your continued employment. If you can't do that when asked, how's anybody gonna trust you to do something interesting?

Draw us a Vroomy picture of your shitty workday. You'll feel better..... or at least I will.

well you fucked up when you took it upon yourself,now you are that guy who will do the cleaning.
This is how it works, do it once and it's your job from then on.

Draw us a Vroomy picture of your shitty workday. You'll feel better..... or at least I will.
I agree with this, you should definitely draw a picture it will make us all feel better..

did you ever take care of that guy who was parking his bike in the plant? you should have kicked her out till she put them in. safety is paramount vroomy. PARAMOUNT!

If you are always the one to notice nobody else ever takes responsibility for anything...

...You have taken responsibility for everything.

As the secretary, your job is to do take on any task that doesn't require a working brain. When you take a shit job, that's how you justify your continued employment. If you can't do that when asked, how's anybody gonna trust you to do something interesting?

Im not a secretary. Im a health and safety coordinator with my own office and im considered a manager

did not read entire OP but sounds like either teh jabs or a raping seems to make sense for not wearing earplugs

I agree with the internal memo idea .... thats what i was thinking , just send a memo or an email to the 200 employes specifying the importance of whatever rules you have there and make sure your Boss acknowledges that ... you cant be held responsible after that.
Also whenever some guy asks you to pick up the garbage , just say " do i look like the cleaning lady ? f*ck you" and casually laugh about it .... sure one should demonstrate ability to be resourceful and perform multi-tasking in order to advance to a higher position , but does it take a brain surgen to pick up garbage..... f*ck´em !! you must not comply with tasks you are unwilling to do cause if you comply you are simply stating that your the bitch ... demonstrate assertiveness.

The internal memo idea will not work.

Nobody has email addresses here except managers. Besides, I dont have access to corporate emails because they dont work here, they work in the corporate office.

Also, having to write an email about wearing ear plugs is ridiculous. Were talking about a large company with multiple plants here, they have bigger things to worry about. People would not care or take it seriously.

Its just something i have to deal with but its annoying.

It wasnt "some guy" asking me to pick up garbage it was the plant manager aka the biggest boss here.

I get that she sees me cleaning up after the filthy slobs sometimes, but that doesnt make it part of my job. What am I going to do, say no and get on her bad side? Id rather just pick up the garbage. It took 2 minutes.

Still shouldnt be asking me.

150-200 employees

Also, having to write an email about wearing ear plugs is ridiculous. Were talking about a large company with multiple plants here, they have bigger things to worry about. People would not care or take it seriously..

I'm guessing you have no clue what a "large company" is if 150-200 employees is considered large to you.

PS: my suggestion still stands, touch them all with the jab.

I'm guessing you have no clue what a "large company" is if 150-200 employees is considered large to you.

PS: my suggestion still stands, touch them all with the jab.

A large company because we have over 5 plants and probably over 100million in assets.

Ill touch you with the jab buddeh

-there should be an internal memo sent out that everybody has to sign and submit to the safety Dept, acknowledging the earplug requirement
-there should be a sign and a basket full of ear plugs at each entrance.
Problem solved.

Shhhh ... TS might lose his job if they do that. Just kidding.

TS, you sound young, I think every job I have ever done has included some tasks that seemed mundane and annoying, but I just did them. No complaints. I go to work to work and do my job to the best of my ability.

As an employee, you are selling your labour, your time ... the company is buying your labour and your time. When I'm at work and getting paid, I will follow my bosses orders and do my best.

Last edited:
A large company because we have over 5 plants and probably over 100million in assets.

Ill touch you with the jab buddeh

Still doesn't qualify as a large company. Medium sized, yes.

And hey, i'm not the one walking around the warehouse/factory with no earplugs in. Those are the ones that need to be touched with the jab and/or uppercuts.

At work, on Sherdog, complaining about responsibility?

is normal

giphy.gif

As an employee, you are selling your labour, your time ... the company is buying your labour and your time. When I'm at work and getting paid, I will follow my bosses orders and do my best.

I did follow the orders. Doesnt mean i cant bitch and moan about it. As far as im concerned they are lucky to have me, because im one of the few logical thinkers that work here.

Back