Woodley's vs. GSP's best wins and common opponents

Is that a serious question? Prime Fitch, prime Alvez, prime Shields FOR SURE (the fucking guy beat DAN HENDERSON...). Prime Koscheck is == to Woodley, they are basically the same fighter. Prime Johnny Hendricks is a slightly better version of current Woodley.

Woodley is benefiting from a weak 170 pound division. You'll see.

Maybe Shields by holding him, the rest I very much doubt.

Lol @ people who compare Woodley to Josh Koscheck. I've seen this a few times now and it's laughable.

We can start with Woodleys defensive boxing, speed and leg kicks for starters.

I don't understand the basic common sense that so many lack...
Its not a fair question.

None where. Hendricks and Hughes would be close but Woodley beats them in their primes.

Is that a serious question? Prime Fitch, prime Alvez, prime Shields FOR SURE (the fucking guy beat DAN HENDERSON...). Prime Koscheck is == to Woodley, they are basically the same fighter. Prime Johnny Hendricks is a slightly better version of current Woodley.

Woodley is benefiting from a weak 170 pound division. You'll see.
This. It is easy to revise history.

None.

LOL at demented GSP trolls, aham, fanboys, saying "shields".

Woodley is the WW GOAT.

Current Woodley beats any version of GSP and all of GSP’s past opponents.

Out of all of Woodley's opponents that he's beaten how many are better than GSP?

You kids making these posts are laughable, GSP fought the best fighters possible for years and dominated the weight class, stop trying to convince yourselves otherwise. If you think the overall level of the welterweight division has improved since the reign of GSP fine, I get it but stop trying to devalue what GSP has achieved in the sport you fucking dummy.

bigg rigg the only guy to outgrapple and strike gsp in 5 rd fight

Honestly,
As of now Tyron is the #2 greatest WW ever
Also because GSP never fought Rory, so it is hard for me to decide who out of GSP's opponents come close to current day Tyron.
Maybe at that time Carlos, or Hughes, when they were in their primes

Back