Woodley's response to getting his BJJ black belt.

Truly black belt with them hands though....

Am I the only one who thought that was racist as fuck? If it’s a white super hero they call them cool names if it’s a an African American they call them “black panther” or “black lightning” this happens in all movies and other aspects of culture in the USA. Most people just call them belts but because T.Wood is getting one it’s a “black belt”?? Fuck this shit, Whats next? He is the BLUFC champ?? Fucking Dana
<{MindBrown}>{<jordan}

Am I the only one who thought that was racist as fuck? If it’s a white super hero they call them cool names if it’s a an African American they call them “black panther” or “black lightning” this happens in all movies and other aspects of culture in the USA. Most people just call them belts but because T.Wood is getting one it’s a “black belt”?? Fuck this shit, Whats next? He is the BLUFC champ?? Fucking Dana

<1>

Thought we had an emoji of him in a similar pose

Probably called his coach racist for it being a black belt.

I'd ask how long you guys are going to keep posting this shit, but considering that people are still making "young prospect Erick Silva" jokes here a on regular basis, I already know the answer.

DmoNMEKUYAAGcES.jpg:large

Dude no-sold beating the shit out of Till, but broke down when Din Thomas put that belt around his neck.

Woodley is in that top tier of aesthetics with Romero and Costa. Incredible physique. Mirin hard.

When receiving his black belt from Din Thomas. Genuine surprise and happiness. Like him or not thats as genuine a reaction as it gets, A martial artist awarded his Black belt.

LOL @ Till. I truly can't understand how people can hate that guy. I mean, I truly don't understand what the fuck Sherdoggers want in a fighter, but they're always bitching about wanting a by the book guy. Well here he is. Till is as by the code as you can get.

Tyron is a good champ. He won my respect when he did not take Kelvin's money for Kelvin missing weight.

Tyron is a good champ. He won my respect when he did not take Kelvin's money for Kelvin missing weight.
No denying that was a magnanimous gesture. I don't think I've ever seen another guy in the UFC do that.

When receiving his black belt from Din Thomas. Genuine surprise and happiness. Like him or not thats as genuine a reaction as it gets, A martial artist awarded his Black belt.

<5>

Of course, nothing beats Platinum Perry's GOAT battle cry

Lol, if he thought that he would fight him.

Tyrone has been a bit of an abysmal draw. I think GSP chose wisely to fight Bisping for the MW belt. It was a damn good money-maker for him. Now that Tyrone is the belle of the ball, perhaps things will change. Perhaps Mr. St. Pierre grant Mr. Woodley a "french panty night". But who knows :oops:

Tyrone has been a bit of an abysmal draw. I think GSP chose wisely to fight Bisping for the MW belt. It was a damn good money-maker for him. Now that Tyrone is the belle of the ball, perhaps things will change. Perhaps Mr. St. Pierre grant Mr. Woodley a "french panty night". But who knows :oops:
I doubt it. I think Hendricks took his man card.

Back