Woodley's mom and Till confronted backstage after the fight...

I have my doubts about you and your “valuable time”, as you come off...how should I put it, compromised?
Maybe it’s your mom that should have kept her legs closed, instead of dooming you from the start.
Alas, here you are, displaying about 2/3 of a normal brain capacity to communicate and regulate own emotions.

I hope writing this made you feel better today. I stand by my shitposting comment. Maybe this kind of schtick gets you attention at your parents dinner table. Grown ups dont care.

Tyron's mum is racist to her own son.

I wanna be comforted by Mama Woodley in a time of need. I want to rest upon her bosom.

TS is a community college level, journalism dropout.

Youngest of 13 children to a single mother to become the greatest UFC Welterweight champion of all time. What a great America story that only filthy, smelly basement dwelling internet tough guys have a problem with.

We don't hate him as much as we feel like we raised him better. At what point do u think the taxpayers took over all expenses? #3, 4....?

Not his fault, but no need to celebrate that foolery.

I don't know why but I truly enjoy when 2 guys who just tried or did beat the shit out of each other can be cordial and embrace afterwards.

I enjoy drama and all that leads up to it but I also enjoy the respectful embrace after it is all left in the cage.

That was sweet.

You could tell from other prefight videos Woodley really cares about making a better life for his mom and family.

That wig is real out the box but I dig it.

Expectation:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reality:

giphy.gif

Back