Woodley's mom and Till confronted backstage after the fight...

There’s nothing more comforting than being consolded by an old black or Hispanic woman.

I swear I go to the same taco truck just because the woman calls me “mijo”

This is just too fucking adorable. Much respect for Tyron, Till, & mama Woodley.

Easy to be nice and open when your son wins. It seems nobody remembers her insane antics anymore or accussing everyone and everything. I wonder how would this look like had Till whooped Tyrone. I bet you she wouldnt be like this.
Did she have 13 kids out of wedlock?

If so, she shouldn't be giving anyone advice.

She basically said to Till "It's not a setback."

Woodley said something similar to Till about his first loss (after going 10-0). Basically They're giving Till encouragement after a devastating loss that Woodley and his mom knew what it felt like.

There’s nothing more comforting than being consolded by an old black or Hispanic woman.

I swear I go to the same taco truck just because the woman calls me “mijo”

LOL, reminds me of that sweet lady from The Matrix, the Oracle.

Youngest of 13 children to a single mother to become the greatest UFC champion of all time. What a great America story that only filthy, smelly basement dwelling internet tough guys have a problem with.
Fixed that for you. Upon Woodley surpassing GSP, he became the greatest mixed martial artist in the history of MMA.

GOAT list
#1 Woodley
#2 GSP
#3 and lower - who cares? Silva, Aldo, Fedor, Jones, DC, MM... pick one... it doesn't matter. GSP and Woodley stand above the rest.

WOODLEY DA GOAT!

I thought it said Woodley's mom confronted Till's mom.

Youngest of 13 children to a single mother to become the greatest UFC Welterweight champion of all time. What a great America story that only filthy, smelly basement dwelling internet tough guys have a problem with.

stop with the race baiting. people hated woodley because he threw 3 strikes in 75 minutes....

Easy to be nice and open when your son wins. It seems nobody remembers her insane antics anymore or accussing everyone and everything. I wonder how would this look like had Till whooped Tyrone. I bet you she wouldnt be like this.
Cmon, man. Would a lot of moms be nice to someone whooping on their baby?

Youngest of 13 children to a single mother to become the greatest UFC Welterweight champion of all time. What a great America story that only filthy, smelly basement dwelling internet tough guys have a problem with.
10171762_896974190353005_5922881264062995807_n.jpg

Was hoping to see Woodleys mom beating Till with a shoe or something judging by the title. I am dissapoint.
We were all expecting that

Goddammit TS, why'd you get our hopes up?

So we are commending a woman for having 13 kids and beign a single mom? You would think she would have learnt to stop spreading her legs after 2/3

So we are commending a woman for having 13 kids and beign a single mom? You would think she would have learnt to stop spreading her legs after 2/3
2/3 of a child, or do you mean 2-3?

A little
A lil tool called Google will help you with that info.

Woodley was born and raised in Ferguson, Missouri. He was the eleventh of thirteen children born to Sylvester and Deborah Woodley. He was raised by his mother after his father left the family early in his life.

So no kids out of wedlock, but seems Dad skipped sometime after #13.

Last edited:
find a better hobby you piece of shit. you know exactly what i meant to say. Why are you wasting both our times with your dogshit post?
I have my doubts about you and your “valuable time”, as you come off...how should I put it, compromised?
Maybe it’s your mom that should have kept her legs closed, instead of dooming you from the start.
Alas, here you are, displaying about 2/3 of a normal brain capacity to communicate and regulate own emotions.

Last edited:
Back