Woodley would KO Khabib

First off, I'm a Khabib fan, he's one of the all time greats

But since he beat Conor, he is now a "superstar" in his mind demanding an enormous amount of money and calling out Floyd Mayweather and all that.

He won't have the hunger he once had, so if you put him in a superfight with a guy like Woodley, who has been disrespected since he won the title, I say Woodley KO's Khabib in the 3rd round
Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Hard to say...:cool:

NElUVhW.gif
Who dat? Khabob?

This is what usually happens when you match people up against people in higher weight classes.

I bet Romero would knock out Tyron too

When did Woodley ever fight at MW???

Khabib has a history of weight cutting issues, because he is a huge LW...

And he has fought at WW 10 times...

Woodley was/is on Khabib's legacy list: Conor, Tony, Woodley, GSP.

Khabib is big, strong and skilled enough to fight Woodley, comparing them with Loma-Joshua or saying he has no chance is absurd.

What are you even talking about???

Khabib has fought at Welterweight... Many times!! And, until recently, had a history of bad weight cuts at LW.

Khabib Nurmagomedov opens up about UFC 209 withdrawal: ‘I feel I almost died’

The biggest fight week of Khabib Nurmagomedov’s career turned into a nightmare overnight at UFC 209.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...about-ufc-209-withdrawal-i-feel-i-almost-died

View attachment 529531

View attachment 529533

Yah Khabib is massive for a LW. Guys like Penn and Faber used to fight there, ended up fighting at FW and even BW, and now guys walk around near 200 or more and cut. The biggest advancement over the past ten years has been the weight cutting and maximizing the cuts.

Khabib's weight is a VERY sensitive subject around here. If you bring up the fact Punk said he came in to camp at 195 and in shape, it triggers people. If your kidney shut down and when you cut to your weight class, you should prob move up?.....just a thought.....not looking to rustle any jimmies.

It's unlikely that khabib will call out Tyron Woodley imo, that man is scary, has a solid wrestling background and the power to knock anyone out at welterweight (apart from Kelvin when he fought him that man has a GRANITE chin).

Woodley is the perfect kryptonite for Khabib imo.

4 KOs in 19 matches, and of all ppl Khabib would be the 5th?
Marty will beat him and a lot of opinions will change.
Lol damn did mods change your av and belt because of that thread you made claiming you will leave sherdog?

Back