woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

Floyd couldn't do shit. Spent 7 rounds swinging for his life and still couldn't knock him down. lmao "Rematch". Like anybody is going to buy that fight again. You haters are fucking moronic.

Stop it.

"...7 rounds swinging for his life..." You sound like a retard. I'm a Conor fan.

Sr. Is already talking rematch.

Last edited:
Confidence must be dropping in Khabib if the narrative has already moved on to the next guy who would definitely maul Conor.
Are people jumping off the Khabib bus already.

Holy shit @Njmma209 and his are crystal ball on point

fortune-teller.jpg

In b4 @PROlogic writes a love story about how Conor is the “worst matchup” for woodley

<36>

"A picture says a thousand words"

2ebece9.png

9qv9zm.png

Conor doesnt miss that counter
2mdp4ph.gif

34h9is7.gif

Put Conor in Wonderboy's position during that exchange and Conor hits the counter right on the sweet spot before Woodley can even blink

Wonderboy had Woodley beat to the punch by miles. He simply didn't have the accuracy and missed, which allowed Woodley to respond seconds later and come over Wonderboy's shoulder for the knockdown

But now imagine Conor who is miles faster then Wonderboy with far superior reaction speeds who never misses the counter etc

Woodley would get countered by Conor before he could even "think" about throwing his right hand

Conor is not only a vastly superior boxer to Woodley but also to Wonderboy

Far superior in the pocket compared to both, with vastly super defense and is far better at planting and countering with supreme poise, calmness, and lethal accuracy...or at smoothering bumrushes.. or at stepping off at an angle and literally being the matador.

Backing up in a straight line like Wonderboy often did, allowing Woodley to chase and or build forward momentumn is the worst thing you can do. Woodley however would literally be running into a brick wall against Conor's supreme boxing skill and defensive based counter punching skill..and it doesnt matter how big Woodley is or how great his chin is...Woodley running into a counter from Conor=a devastating collision KO

@Roukas
@MMAthriller
@Uncommon Valor
@Alanf7
@Thomas Anders

This thread is embarresing

Woodley doesnt do shit in round 1 against an unproven prospect in Till, drops him round 2 after no action...and suddenly people think Woodley is some untouchable striker who could beat Conor on the feet ....

This place really is nothing but goldfish proclaiming who ever won on the latest PPV as the newest goat of the month

Conor was dodging punches from Floyd Mayweather

2vhvjer.gif

JJJiVab.gif

You really think Woodley who is slow as shit compared to Floyd, would ever be able to touch Conor?

Conor is wayyy faster then Woodley with much quicker reaction speeds and much much better timing

Conor was hittitng counters on Floyd Mayweather son.

Conor will sure as fuck counter Tyrone fucking Woodley who has nothing but a telegraphed overhand and twitchy overhand counters which can be easily off set and disrupted with fients etc.

But apparently Woodley is now the greatest striker alive for scoring a knockdown on an unproven prospect *rolls eyes

Woodley would have NOTHING on the feet for Conor

Woodley isn't faster and more explosive then Mendes

Woodley isn't a better striker then Aldo or Holloway

Woodley sure as hell has much inferior boxing to Nate.

All Woodley would have is size over Conor

But Woodley being bigger just means the much smaller Conor will have a significant speed advantage, plus universe superior timing advantage with far superior boxing skill and far superior fight IQ

The only way Woodley beats Conor up is if he takes Conor down (very possible). If Woodley took Conor down then Woodley would probably legit hulk smash him (size only matters in the grappling) But still, on the feet it's Conor ALL day

@markg171
@MescalineDreams

You reacted the same way to the thought of Conor smoking Aldo.

Conor haters never learn

The ISSUE is YOU and your ignorance about fighting.

It's like someone who truly believes that the earth is flat cursing out someone who SHOWS them examples of how the earth is actually round.

People who believe Woodley/Till/WB are better strikers then Conor are flat earthers

Especially anyone who actually thinks Woodley beats Conor on the feet lol

Woodley is not even that good of a striker lol. He was significantly out struck by Wonderboy. All Woodley ever had was suprise knockdowns

Woodley is very powerful. That's about it

He absolutely could've KO'd him in 2 if he wanted, but It would've killed any chance of an already talked about re-farce...err, I mean rematch.

Floyd likes making 300 million for toying with amateurs.

I told every person I knew.......

If that fight went past four rounds it was a fix. No way any sketchy amateur boxer with no pro record, hangs with Mayweather. McGregor wouldn’t beat any pro boxer in the top 50, let alone a p4p fighter.

If I knew that Mayweather was taking it serious and training a full camp, I would’ve bet $50k on Floyd. But there was too much clowning and too much of a circus atmosphere. I was proven right.

Lmao, It wasn't just because Diaz was bigger. Eddie isn't much smaller than Nate and has a good chin himself and he got smoked. Obviously if Nate was 125 lbs it doesn't matter what his chin is like but Nate's a fucking zombie. Tyron is not a zombie. He has a little pea head just like Dustin. lmao

If you think Tyron is anywhere close in size to Eddie you have no idea what you're talking about.

Seriously, do you even believe the stupidities you say or are you just trolling.

Had to

Stop it.

"...7 rounds swinging for his life..." You sound like a retard. I'm a Conor fan.

Sr. Is already talking rematch.

HAHAHAHA. You believe Senior knows what's going on? The fight is over. Mayweather has said he's never fighting in a boxing ring again. If Floyd actually wanted a rematch, he would've let the fight go to a decision you idiot. How the fuck is wanting to finish someone by round 6 carrying them? How is that trying to get a big money rematch? lmao

Almost as idiotic as the people that think Floyd wanted to put a show on for the fans. LOL

Conor is just that good. Deal with it.

If you think Tyron is anywhere close in size to Eddie you have no idea what you're talking about.

Seriously, do you even believe the stupidities you say or are you just trolling.

HOLY SHIT. You're reading comprehension is fucking awful. Like the worst I've ever seen on Sherdog, and I've seen pretty pitiful! Where did I say Eddie was the same size as Tyron? Now that you bring up IGNORANT STATEMENTS, like Eddie isn't close in size to Tyron, let me SCHOOL you and actually compare the two. Eddie isn't much smaller than Tyron. They are a weight class apart, and Eddie started his career at WW. I'd say 10 lbs, maybe 15 lbs on a good day difference tops. Nothing Conor can't handle. Deal with the facts.

HAHAHAHA. You believe Senior knows what's going on? The fight is over. Mayweather has said he's never fighting in a boxing ring again. If Floyd actually wanted a rematch, he would've let the fight go to a decision you idiot. How the fuck is wanting to finish someone by round 6 carrying them? How is that trying to get a big money rematch? lmao

Almost as idiotic as the people that think Floyd wanted to put a show on for the fans. LOL

Conor is just that good. Deal with it.

Mayweather actually said he's not fighting again?? Interesting...jackass lol.

I'll bump this when they inevitably sign the rematch.

Confidence must be dropping in Khabib if the narrative has already moved on to the next guy who would definitely maul Conor.
Are people jumping off the Khabib bus already.

I think the confidence in Khabib is higher than ever, but haters have become smart to get their backup plan prepared on day one of D-Day instead of two weeks later as usual.

Now they're trying to get WWs and MWs to beat FW Conor. LOL

HOLY SHIT. You're reading comprehension is fucking awful. Like the worst I've ever seen on Sherdog, and I've seen pretty pitiful! Where did I say Eddie was the same size as Tyron? Now that you bring up IGNORANT STATEMENTS, like Eddie isn't close in size to Tyron, let me SCHOOL you and actually compare the two. Eddie isn't much smaller than Tyron. They are a weight class apart, and Eddie started his career at WW. I'd say 10 lbs, maybe 15 lbs on a good day difference tops. Nothing Conor can't handle. Deal with the facts.

1-1 with Nate Diaz...choked senseless, then eked out a majority decision.

Diaz is 19-11 and 2-2 at WW aside from Conor.

Still pickin him to KO Khabib...

...then "fight" Floyd again.

Was that ever a question? Conor loses badly to any good wrestler at WW

Mayweather actually said he's not fighting again?? Interesting...jackass lol.

I'll bump this when they inevitably sign the rematch.

Sign what rematch? Who the fuck is going to buy that PPV other than the people that would've bought it if Conor was knocked out in two seconds anyways? The spectacle is gone. The intrigue is gone. Conor can't go more than three rounds without getting tired. Floyd would make more money fighting Justin Bieber at this point.

There was never going to be a rematch for that fight.

1-1 with Nate Diaz...choked senseless, then eked out a majority decision.

Diaz is 19-11 and 2-2 at WW aside from Conor.

Still pickin him to KO Khabib...

...then "fight" Floyd again.

Nate Diaz would've won a five round fight against Stun Gun, and lost to MacDonald, same as Tyron. You're "Nate Diaz" sucks isn't very legitimate. Virtually all those fights are in the UFC, and most of those losses are early in his career and all against top competition. Nate is also a stylistic nightmare for Conor.

Tyron is a little pea head with a telegraphed overhand right. He hardly ever attempts to take people down and isn't particularly great at it. He's not outstriking Conor, that's for damn sure.

I didn't know statements could be ignorant, since I presumed they don't have minds nor epistemic states by implication.

As for reading comprehension, well... you have a lot of nerve.

I never said that you said Eddie was the same size as Tyron. I know you didn't. I said that if you thought they were anywhere close to the same size then you had no idea what you were talking about.

Those are not the same claims. The former is a simple assertion. The latter what is called a subjunctive conditional statement. It is a rule of inference. You conflate the two. Which makes you ignorant. Not your "statements", though. That doesn't make sense.

You now say that "Eddie isn't much smaller than Tyron", and speculate that they walk apart between 10-15lbs. This entails that you think they are not far apart in size. Which means you indeed endorse the antecedent of the conditional, i.e. that they are close to the same size. Which means that given the truth of the conditional, the consequent follows, i.e. you don't know what you are talking about.

You have a lot of nerve talking about ignorance and schooling when you don't even know how to use words.

I didn't know statements could be ignorant, since I presumed they don't have minds nor epistemic states by implication.

As for reading comprehension, well... you have a lot of nerve.

I never said that you said Eddie was the same size as Tyron. I know you didn't. I said that if you thought they were anywhere close to the same size then you had no idea what you were talking about.

Those are not the same claims. The former is a simple assertion. The latter what is called a subjunctive conditional statement. It is a rule of inference. You conflate the two. Which makes you ignorant. Not your "statements", though. That doesn't make sense.

You now say that "Eddie isn't much smaller than Tyron", and speculate that they walk apart between 10-15lbs. This entails that you think they are not far apart in size. Which means you indeed endorse the antecedent of the conditional, i.e. that they are close to the same size. Which means that given the truth of the conditional, the consequent follows, i.e. you don't know what you are talking about.

You have a lot of nerve talking about ignorance and schooling when you don't even know how to use words.

You literally just exposed yourself as an idiot. Good job! You inferred and then made a reaffirming insult to double-down on your baseless claim. It turned out your baseless claim, as I said it did - was true, but it had nothing to do with your inference skills, and everything to do with reality.

Tyron isn't vastly bigger than Edward. If you can provide some verifiable data to back-up another one of your baseless claims, then you'll finally have a point. Until then, you'll be just another raging idiot on Sherdog. LMAO

You literally just exposed yourself as an idiot. Good job! You inferred and then made a reaffirming insult to double-down on your baseless claim. It turned out your baseless claim, as I said it did - was true, but it had nothing to do with your inference skills, and everything to do with reality.

Tyron isn't vastly bigger than Edward. If you can provide some verifiable data to back-up another one of your baseless claims, then you'll finally have a point. Until then, you'll be just another raging idiot on Sherdog. LMAO

My claim was "if you think Eddie is even close to the same size as Woodley, then you don't know what you are talking about."

You just said that my claim was true. Which entails you endorse the conditional, since that was my claim. If the conditional is true, then if the antecedent of the conditional is true, then the consequent is true.

You also claimed that "Tyron isn't vastly bigger than Edward", which is the antecedent of my conditional. Which means you also think the antecedent of the conditional is true.

Since you endorse the conditional and the antecedent, then the consequent follows. Namely, that you don't know what you are talking about, and so that you agree that you don't know what you are talking about. So thanks.

You should do yourself a service and stop arguing with educated people.

Last edited:
No question about it. McGregor gets KTFO. He has nothing for Woodley.

I think the confidence in Khabib is higher than ever, but haters have become smart to get their backup plan prepared on day one of D-Day instead of two weeks later as usual.

Now they're trying to get WWs and MWs to beat FW Conor. LOL

FW Conor?? Just stop. An 0-3 FW choked out prime Matt Hughes. I'd think an undrfeated FW champ should be able to take on Woodley lol. Seriously though, he's been hinting at wanting to be a 3 division champ for years. The speculation is justified given we all heard how brave he was going ALL THE WAY up to 170 (to take on a LW gatekeeper with 10 UFC losses).

FWIW, Conor murks every LW with the possible exception of Lee and his kryptonite Nate.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back