woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

Only morons think otherwise. Size matters. Power is relative to size. Remember when Conor himself admitted that Diaz could take his shots better after he couldn't put him away because he was bigger? Well, Tyron is significantly larger than Diaz still. This shouldn't even be a question.

This thread is embarresing

Woodley doesnt do shit in round 1 against an unproven prospect in Till, drops him
round 2 after no action...and suddenly
people think Woodley is some untouchable striker who could beat Conor on the feet ....

This place really is nothing but goldfish proclaiming who ever won on the latest PPV as the newest goat of the month

Conor was dodging punches from Floyd Mayweather

2vhvjer.gif

JJJiVab.gif

You really think Woodley who is slow as shit compared to Floyd, would ever be able to touch Conor?

Conor is wayyy faster then Woodley with much quicker reaction speeds and much much better timing

Conor was hittitng counters on Floyd Mayweather son.

Conor will sure as fuck counter Tyrone fucking Woodley who has nothing but a telegraphed overhand and twitchy overhand counters which can be easily off set and disrupted with fients etc.

But apparently Woodley is now the greatest striker alive for scoring a knockdown on an unproven prospect *rolls eyes

Woodley would have NOTHING on the feet for Conor

Woodley isn't faster and more explosive then Mendes

Woodley isn't a better striker then Aldo or Holloway

Woodley sure as hell has much inferior boxing to Nate.

All Woodley would have is size over Conor

But Woodley being bigger just means the much smaller Conor will have a significant speed advantage, plus universe superior timing advantage with far superior boxing skill and far superior fight IQ

The only way Woodley beats Conor up is if he takes Conor down (very possible). If Woodley took Conor down then Woodley would probably legit hulk smash him (size only matters in the grappling) But still, on the feet it's Conor ALL day

@markg171
@MescalineDreams

I wouldn't say hes an untouchable striker but Conor has never been hit with real power before. If woodley even touched him it would be over

Lol, seriously? Wonderboy wouldn't last 2 rounds vs Mayweather - Conor won rounds vs Mayweather, and that's a fact.

Conor wouldn't last 2 rounds either if Floyd actually tried.

I'm a huge fan of MMA Conor, but please don't use that farce of a "fight" in any kind of analysis of a potential MMA bout.

I believe Conor could beat T-Wood if he stopped the TD. But he definitely wouldn't get up if he did get taken down...round ends or he gets pounded out.

Speaking of Conor at 170...is there any objective MMA fan who sees a fight between him and Askren as anything other than a clear 50-45 or GnP tko by Askren?

What say you @PROlogic ?

ABC has adopted a new rule. If you deficate in the cage you get a TKO loss. Tyron via TKO

Last edited:
I'm not saying he would've KO'd Conor. But you really think Floyd wasn't capable of winning those rounds?

He absolutely could've KO'd him in 2 if he wanted, but It would've killed any chance of an already talked about re-farce...err, I mean rematch.

Floyd likes making 300 million for toying with amateurs.

Conor wouldn't last 2 rounds either if Floyd actually tried.

I'm a huge fan of MMA Conor, but please don't use that farce of a "fight" in any kind of analysis of a potential MMA bout.

I believe Conor could beat T-Wood if he stopped the TD. But he definitely wouldn't get up if he did get taken down...round ends or he gets pounded out.

Speaking of Conor at 170...is there any objective MMA fan who sees a fight between him and Askren as anything other than a clear 50-45 or GnP tko by Askren?

What say you @PROlogic ?
Askren either subs him or gets a stoppage in the later rounds.

I think Conor would do alot better than till did. He would land some shots and make it a good fight for 3 rounds.

Only morons think otherwise. Size matters. Power is relative to size. Remember when Conor himself admitted that Diaz could take his shots better after he couldn't put him away because he was bigger? Well, Tyron is significantly larger than Diaz still. This shouldn't even be a question.

Lmao, It wasn't just because Diaz was bigger. Eddie isn't much smaller than Nate and has a good chin himself and he got smoked. Obviously if Nate was 125 lbs it doesn't matter what his chin is like but Nate's a fucking zombie. Tyron is not a zombie. He has a little pea head just like Dustin. lmao

McGregor only has a shot if Woodley stands with him, which he won’t very long.

He absolutely could've KO'd him in 2 if he wanted, but It would've killed any chance of an already talked about re-farce...err, I mean rematch.

Floyd likes making 300 million for toying with amateurs.

Floyd couldn't do shit. Spent 7 rounds swinging for his life and still couldn't knock him down. lmao "Rematch". Like anybody is going to buy that fight again. You haters are fucking moronic.

Woodley would smash Khebab, Cucuy and Mcgregor one the same night lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back