woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

Did your mother drop you when you were a kid or were you born retarded?
You reacted the same way to the thought of Conor smoking Aldo.

Conor haters never learn

The ISSUE is YOU and your ignorance about fighting.

It's like someone who truly believes that the earth is flat cursing out someone who SHOWS them examples of how the earth is actually round.

People who believe Woodley/Till/WB are better strikers then Conor are flat earthers

Especially anyone who actually thinks Woodley beats Conor on the feet lol

Woodley is not even that good of a striker lol. He was significantly out struck by Wonderboy. All Woodley ever had was suprise knockdowns

Woodley is very powerful. That's about it

Last edited:
Woodley is powerful. That's about it

you should change you name to RETARDEDASSlogic

lmao

Let me break down Woodley for you with actualy facts and not retarded ass opinions.

He has wrestling.
He has submissions. (Till)
He has leg kicks. (condit)
He has a great fight IQ. (basically every fight)
He has ability to counter.
He's calm and patient AF.
He's fast AF.
He's the most explosive fighter in the UFC.
He knows how to be efficient.

the list goes on.

No, that's factually not a fact. That's speculation.

Its also speculation on your part that Wonderboy would be KO'd in 2 rds by Floyd. I think Conor did great against Floyd, considering he's a MMA fighter fighting in boxing against Floyd. I'm not surprised it took Floyd so long to TKO Conor, Conor has a very good chin, tough guy, & Floyd has never been known as KO machine. Conor was Floyd's 1st stoppage win in 6 yrs, his last 7 opponents before Conor, he decisioned all of them. His last 14 fights before Conor, only 2 stoppage wins.

If Floyd was capable of KO'ing Mcgregor within 1~3 rounds he would have done it and people would have been more impressed than anything else he could have done(Mike Tyson style)

Nothing about what Floyd did is "carrying", his gameplan was to simply wait for Mcgregor to fatigue since he knew he has never fought 12 rounds of boxing before and it's a difference pace of fighting.

I'm not saying he would've KO'd Conor. But you really think Floyd wasn't capable of winning those rounds?

Last edited:
we know

unless he takes a dive

He would do better than Till.

And when's the last time T-Wood has faced a striker like McG? The answer is: Never!

Based on that I've got Conor as a slight favorite in this particular match up. All it takes for him to win is land ONE left hand.

Tyron comes straight out for the takedown, conor does fookin nuttin

Dyou think conor is faster than tyron?

wow a legit 170'er who has a tough cut to make 170 beating a guy who has no business at 170? so impressive!

conor haters are pathetic as fuck lmao.
How you handling your boy Till getting destroyed and embarassed by Twood? Lmfao

Conor fought midgets.

Woodley would beat the living shit out of him.

Wrestling + power + hands + black = Conor is ded

Lol, seriously? Wonderboy wouldn't last 2 rounds vs Mayweather - Conor won rounds vs Mayweather, and that's a fact.
giphy.gif

Obviously. Till is a bigger version of mcgreror and look what happened to him.

How you handling your boy Till getting destroyed and embarassed by Twood? Lmfao
doing fine, i never said till would win lmao, woodley was impressive.

i don't even dislike woodley that much, actually used to be a fan before all the racebaiting whiny shit.

you tried.

Lmao at Conor fans in here actually thinking that Conor beats Woodley. This isnt Alverez you bums.

"A picture says a thousand words"

2ebece9.png

9qv9zm.png

Conor doesnt miss that counter
2mdp4ph.gif

34h9is7.gif

Put Conor in Wonderboy's position during that exchange and Conor hits the counter right on the sweet spot before Woodley can even blink

Wonderboy had Woodley beat to the punch by miles. He simply didn't have the accuracy and missed, which allowed Woodley to respond seconds later and come over Wonderboy's shoulder for the knockdown

But now imagine Conor who is miles faster then Wonderboy with far superior reaction speeds who never misses the counter etc

Woodley would get countered by Conor before he could even "think" about throwing his right hand

Conor is not only a vastly superior boxer to Woodley but also to Wonderboy

Far superior in the pocket compared to both, with vastly super defense and is far better at planting and countering with supreme poise, calmness, and lethal accuracy...or at smoothering bumrushes.. or at stepping off at an angle and literally being the matador.

Backing up in a straight line like Wonderboy often did, allowing Woodley to chase and or build forward momentumn is the worst thing you can do. Woodley however would literally be running into a brick wall against Conor's supreme boxing skill and defensive based counter punching skill..and it doesnt matter how big Woodley is or how great his chin is...Woodley running into a counter from Conor=a devastating collision KO

@Roukas
@MMAthriller
@Uncommon Valor
@Alanf7
@Thomas Anders
You idiot. If Woderboy fights Conor, he would school him from start to finish. It would be the easiest win for Wonderboy ever.

.How the hell can people confidently pick Conor over Woodley?? Yeah he may be a better "pure striker" but most of Woodleys opponents have been., Conor is smaller, not as explosive, less powerful, and would have to watch the takedown. Tyron is also a smart fighter and I doubt he'd be as emotional as somone like Alvarez

You couldn't create a fighter in a lab more suited to destroying Khabib than Woodley

At least McGregor would have some semblance of a puncher's chance (1%)

Khabib would have nothing, the gas tank argument doesn't even work because Woodley has managed his weight cuts better in recent times (dangerous in later rds against Wonderboy) and Khabib gassed in the Al fight against a totally overmatched opponent
Difference is Woodley has good quick powerful hands and good enough TDD think he KO's Khabib

I don't know If Conor is a walk in the park for Woodley though. McGregor has good hands and can take out most on his best day

You reacted the same way to the thought of Conor smoking Aldo.

Conor haters never learn

The ISSUE is YOU and your ignorance about fighting.

It's like someone who truly believes that the earth is flat cursing out someone who SHOWS them examples of how the earth is actually round.

People who believe Woodley/Till/WB are better strikers then Conor are flat earthers

Especially anyone who actually thinks Woodley beats Conor on the feet lol

Woodley is not even that good of a striker lol. He was significantly out struck by Wonderboy. All Woodley ever had was suprise 1 punch knockdowns

Woodley is powerful. That's about it

What are you talking about? I picked Conor to beat Aldo.

Last edited:
Of course Woodley smash Conor.

Woodley:
- Outweighs him significantly
- Is a better wrestler
- Is a better submission artist
- Has bigger KO power
- Doesn't have to worry about getting outworked via cardio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member