woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

Yeah, Woodley the guy who got out struck by Jake freaking Shields, and knocked out cold by Marquardt is going to beat Conor on the feet

tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif

"99% of sherdoggers don't know shit about fighting" - Roger Mayweather

I now understand why Conor is so discredited on sherdog - and why on sherdog Conor losses to every one...because people don't know enough about fighting to recognize how truly special/next level Conor really is
conory dont have that power

I think that's a common opinion around here. There is a reason why he is at 155.

Till would also absolutely smash McGregor.

conory dont have that power
When it comes to pure force, that much is obvious

But remember "Its the shots you don't see coming that do the most damage"

As Conor himself said "precision>>>power"

Woodley comes forward with such force, him coming forward into a counter from Conor=devastating collision KO ala Aldo

Anyway, I hope people don't misinterpret what I'm actually saying. If Woodley takes Conor down then he will likely hulk smash Conor

However anyone who seriously thinks Woodley would have anything for Conor on the feet, doesnt understand fighting

Conor haters can't even be objective and give Conor his due credit/respect in the striking/boxing. Sad and pathetic

Tyrone nothing but an overhand right fucking Woodley gets embarresed by Conor in a pure stand up fight (and boxing match)

Last edited:
I mean that's your opinion but whatever. Floyd carried him. And that's a fact.
If Floyd was capable of KO'ing Mcgregor within 1~3 rounds he would have done it and people would have been more impressed than anything else he could have done(Mike Tyson style)

Nothing about what Floyd did is "carrying", his gameplan was to simply wait for Mcgregor to fatigue since he knew he has never fought 12 rounds of boxing before and it's a difference pace of fighting.

mcgregor thinking he the shit fighting at 170 lets see him fight woodley he'd get his ass KO'd in 1 rd
Thinking he's the shit fighting at 170?? Conor only fought at 170, because Nate couldn't make 155 on short notice.

I know the whole styles make fights idea, but Till would eat Conor alive.
Woodley, I wouldn't even want to see Woodley fight McGregor.

As annoying as McGregor (and especially his nuthuggers) can be, Woodley vs McGregor wouldn't be a fight, just very cruel abuse and I wouldn't watch that.

"A picture says a thousand words"

2ebece9.png

9qv9zm.png

Conor doesnt miss that counter
2mdp4ph.gif

34h9is7.gif

Put Conor in Wonderboy's position during that exchange and Conor hits the counter right on the sweet spot before Woodley can even blink

Wonderboy had Woodley beat to the punch by miles. He simply didn't have the accuracy and missed, which allowed Woodley to respond seconds later and come over Wonderboy's shoulder for the knockdown

But now imagine Conor who is miles faster then Wonderboy with far superior reaction speeds who never misses the counter etc

Woodley would get countered by Conor before he could even "think" about throwing his right hand

Conor is a vastly superior boxer to Wonderboy who is far superior in the pocket with vastly super defense and is far better at planting and countering with supreme poise, calmness, and lethal accuracy...or at smoothering bumrushes.. or at stepping off at an angle and literally being the matador.

Backing up in a straight line like Wonderboy often did, allowing Woodley to chase and or build forward momentumn is the worst thing you can do. Woodley however would literally be running into a brick wall against Conor's supreme boxing skill and defensive based counter punching skill..and it doesnt matter how big Woodley is or how great his chin is...Woodley running into a counter from Conor=a devastating collision KO

@Roukas
@MMAthriller
@Uncommon Valor
@Alanf7
@Thomas Anders

Did your mother drop you when you were a kid or were you born retarded?

Woodley would easily take him down and finish him in one round. However, if you think Woodley lands that overhand on him, you didn't learn from the Aldo fight. The only difference is that Woodley can most likely take Conors left.

Woodley via vicious gnp or submission.

Floyd was putting on a show for the crowd. The only reason Conor looked good was because Floyd let him.

Keep on speculating. Fact is, Conor won rounds. Speculation is why he did so.

Conor would have beaten Lawler or RDA. But Woodley is not a good matchup.

Woodley would take Conor's soul. He'd never be the same after that ass whooping.

Till also eats Conor alive, probably even more so than Woodley. Conor is legit the size of Till's leg.

A short, stocky wrestler with an overhand...a perfect match-up for Conor. But joking aside, people really tend to forget how good Conor really is, although he has no business up there in 170. It would be an intense fight, and one of them would be slept early. 50/50 in my opinion..

Back